What's your junk food downfall??

Options

Replies

• TopazCarey
    TopazCarey Posts: 263
    Options
    I'm so with you on the Oreos bit. I once at a whole pack by my lonesome. :-/
  • runningagainstmyself
    runningagainstmyself Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    Chocolate and French fries. I'm doomed. One is never enough. Even if it's 85% cocoa Lindt chocolate. Strong, and I'll STILL eat the whole bar. :\
  • Trueray
    Trueray Posts: 1,189 Member
    Options
    Wheat thins!
  • ElBence
    ElBence Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    My junkfood downfall is my pregnant wife who buys whatever she wants to eat at the store and brings it home to eat in front of me. Kidding. She can eat whatever she wants. I'd say ice cream. Man, I love me some ice cream.
  • Kingeight
    Kingeight Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    French bread fresh out of the oven with lots of butter, hot dogs and pretzels from sam's club. I can't not get one every time I go there.
  • andijean31
    andijean31 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Ice cream, pizza, and chicken wings.
  • basslinewild
    basslinewild Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Half moon cookies, the huge Reeses or Hershey cookies from gas stations, peanut M&Ms, and any chocolate really!
  • susanhiding
    susanhiding Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Doritos
    Pizza
    Cake/cupcakes

So bad, yet so good. I try to plan ahead if I know I'm going to be eating any of those!
  • jennagoogles13
    Options
    I can basically resist everything with once exception....corn tortilla chips. Don't even ask why! Haha
  • MelissaL582
    MelissaL582 Posts: 1,422 Member
    Options
    I love chips! Thankfully, I am smart enough to have only one serving with my sandwich. I enjoy fast food as well, so I try to avoid it as much as I can.
  • Kassidi21
    Kassidi21 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    funyons....
  • GrnEyz80
    GrnEyz80 Posts: 121
    Options
    Muchas gracias!! Their cheese quesadilla, fajita burrito and their chimichanga. Just thinking about it is making me drool
  • xxghost
    xxghost Posts: 4,697 Member
    Options
    Chips and salsa. I'd try to live off that alone if given the chance.
  • Rainorshine2013
    Rainorshine2013 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I would say i love sugar snacks more so than salty ones, although...I do get a craving for snack crackers too often,such as toasteds onion crackers..My favorite , Ice cream & cookies :noway:
  • zonlach
    zonlach Posts: 1
    Options
    Anything potato... so crisps, chips, potato bakes, fries, baked potatoes etc etc etc... if its potato, I can't help myself.
  • jen_zz
    jen_zz Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    Bread, bloody bread.
  • awie11
    awie11 Posts: 44
    Options
    Snickers Bars and Twix Bars. I'm addicted
  • jen_zz
    jen_zz Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    Snickers Bars and Twix Bars. I'm addicted

Love twix!! Actually Snickers too :P
  • Pink_turnip
    Pink_turnip Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    milk duds.
    oh for the love of god. I bought some on Friday to bring into work for the candy jar (that is thankfully not too close to my department) along with some M&M's and I ate ALL the milk duds, and there was not a small amount.
  • HouseWolf1960
    Options
    Biscuits....

My wife who eats like a horse and weighs 95-97 lbs. always wants me to make homemade biscuits.
    Homemade sausage and gravy with fresh biscuits in the morning and then hot biscuits for supper with honey butter.
    Try as I might I can not resist to eat at least one hot out of the oven. Thank God the kids who have her metabolism finish them off so there are no leftovers.

Don't know if this qualifies as junk food but it can't be much better for you.