Anyone else doing Keto,

Options
13»

Replies

• GaleHawkins
    GaleHawkins Posts: 8,159 Member
    Options
    Any other keto'ers out there? :)

@Gr8tDaneLover I have been eating keto consistent for 14 months with many health improvements. How has it been going for you the last couple months? I post some on the keto link already posted in a reply to you.

Best of success and welcome to MFP forums.

• wanderinjack
    wanderinjack Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    15 months now. Best health of my life!
  • evonnzphotography
    Options
    hey Mom2my3girls
    i started as well and is looking for some friends

• Gr8tDaneLover
    Gr8tDaneLover Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Any other keto'ers out there? :)

@Gr8tDaneLover I have been eating keto consistent for 14 months with many health improvements. How has it been going for you the last couple months? I post some on the keto link already posted in a reply to you.

Best of success and welcome to MFP forums.

Hi there :) It's been a good journey so far. Stalled for 3 weeks but have upped my fat intake and thay seems to have gotten things moving again. I find Keto is the easiest WOE I have ever done. It's a blessing! I don't seem as tired as I used to be. :) Congrats on 14 months!
  • Gr8tDaneLover
    Gr8tDaneLover Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I've been researching it for several hours and leaning very heavily on starting...Would like to find guidance and support.

Hi Alisha :) If you are on Facebook, chexk out the Keto group called Keto - Adapted. Amazing people, recipes and support :)
  • alishalosingit
    alishalosingit Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi Alisha :) If you are on Facebook, chexk out the Keto group called Keto - Adapted. Amazing people, recipes and support :)

Thank you!! I joined that group! I've got great posts rolling through my facebook feed now!