Replies

• Behxo
    Behxo Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    22 everyone and anyone can add me! I try my best to motivate :]
  • Naina_Bug
    Naina_Bug Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone! I'm Delaina. I'm 20 years old from Chicago. I just joined on to this site and I'm trying to lose 55lbs. Feel free to Add!
  • b1505
    b1505 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm 21....got a long way to go to get to my goal weight!
  • jesserunsfree
    jesserunsfree Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I'm 27 looking to loose 130lbs looking for friends to help me on this adventure!
  • tahji3
    tahji3 Posts: 1
    Options
    Just turned 21!
    and I
    WILL lose 15 lbs.

From cali, yoga instructor, surfer, and cookie monster 0;
  • erpar4
    erpar4 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Im 24! Fairly new to MFP, anyone feel free to add me! I've got about 25 pounds to lose and I'm determined to do it! Always willing to provide motivation and support!
  • faith326
    faith326 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Alison, living in Florida and I'm 27 years old and have some weight to lose! Feel free to add me and lets start this weight loss journey off right!!!
  • FindingMyself24
    FindingMyself24 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    Im 25 and I have 38 pounds to hit my goal and 58 to hit my ultimate goal weight =) add me if ya want!!
  • nonnahs123
    nonnahs123 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    HI! I'm 2 weeks in and feeling good so far. I'm 26 and live in CA. I could definitely use some support and motivation!
  • paulinapink2
    paulinapink2 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Thanks to everyone who has added me and I have sent a few request. Love the support!
  • Jayiz
    Jayiz Posts: 39
    Options
    I'm 21 and just started a couple days ago. Feel free to add me as friend! :)
    Looking for people to give support and receive support from, and I aim to be a daily user!
  • tiffanyraylene
    tiffanyraylene Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    20, here! From Montana.
    About 40 ish pounds left to go!
    :)
  • Koloss_Kelsier
    Options
    27 and a fellow Californian, here! Brand spankin' new, and looking to lose 140ish pounds, so will be here for a while. Always looking to add new friends!!
  • xxxkrystlexxx
    Options
    28 here, I have lost a lot already need to loose some more though ???? friends welcome
  • daniel7121
    daniel7121 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    21 here! Struggling to lose weight, but always looking for friends to help push through the journey. Anybody is free to add! :smile:
  • IceyBaby96
    IceyBaby96 Posts: 36
    Options
    Hi! I'm 24! Looking to loose over 100 lbs! Feel free to add me :)
  • c0untingsheep
    c0untingsheep Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    21 in a couple weeks! Trying to lose 6-10 more pounds and tone up.
  • jenniferohara8488
    jenniferohara8488 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hey, I am 24 and I am looking to lose over 100 pounds. This is my second time joining this site and I am looking for some people for motivation.
  • sav3175
    sav3175 Posts: 47
    Options
    hey im savannah im 27 ive lost 90lbs only 15 to go you can add me if you want
  • ARO91
    ARO91 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I am 21 from cali looking to lose over 100 pounds. Its nice to see all these people around my age coming together to lose weight :)