Friends in their 20s

Options

Replies

• ljc_2003
    ljc_2003 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi I am 28 yrs old and I am new to MFP. I have been at it for 2 weeks so far no weight loss yet but hopefully i will see some soon....
  • Tiburon89
    Tiburon89 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi! I'm 23 years old and hoping to lose anywhere from 50-60 pounds. Just signed up today and will start tracking tomorrow. :)
  • allifantastical
    allifantastical Posts: 946 Member
    Options
    I'm 26. Feel free to add me!
  • Bluebabi
    Bluebabi Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm from NJ also.I'm 25 and looking to lose around 140 pounds! I could always use extra motivation! :) Good luck to you!
  • jess6742
    jess6742 Posts: 146
    Options
    Hi! I'm 24. I've lost about 30 pounds and am back to lose the last 10-15. Feel free to add me:)
  • carolinemcd123
    Options
    Add me!! 22 (almost) in PA looking to loose 30-40 lbs while keeping carbs low!
  • wonderkitty
    wonderkitty Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Me too! I'm 26 and looking to lose at least 30 lbs. looking for friends to help with motivation and support!
  • carrieb1231
    Options
    Added! I need more friends on here too! I'm in my late 20's and lost about 25 pounds so far looking to lose another 40. Anyone else feel free to add me!
  • emlott88
    emlott88 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I'm 25, just joined today and starting tomorrow (everyone says that, but I already had a girl lunch date planned)!

I definitely need some online buddies to feel 'accountable' to!
  • futurereporter88
    futurereporter88 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I've lost some weight using mfp and I am looking for some motivational friends :)
  • scarrletti_girl
    scarrletti_girl Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    hi i am 20 and I wanna lose like 100 or more lbs lol
  • tessi1993
    tessi1993 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    im 20, always logged on, always modivating, anyone can add me :)
  • nickyfm
    nickyfm Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    22 from Sydney, Aus!
  • dlbaron
    dlbaron Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I'm 22 and log in every day. I've lost 16 lbs in 3 months and am now trying to lose my last few to get to my goal weight. I have felt myself slipping in motivation lately and am trying to regain the drive and momentum I had in the beginning. Anyone can add me! My diary is visible to friends- I'm a vegetarian and am often wiggling in alcohol calories if anyone else can identify with that haha
  • youjustgetbetter
    youjustgetbetter Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I just turned 20 and while I've lost weight on MFP in the past, I'm at it again and am also trying to run my first 10k! Feel free to add me.. I'm a college student from Texas!
  • yaseyuku
    yaseyuku Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    I'm 22 and have 3.6kg more to lose before hitting my orignal goal weight. I plan on reevaluating again after that but the most I'd want to lose is another kg.

Anyone can feel free to add me.
  • fishnbrah
    fishnbrah Posts: 550
    Options
    im going to lose like 10lbs, be shredded wheat.
  • EdTheGinge
    EdTheGinge Posts: 1,616 Member
    Options
    Can I be an honoury girl ? (see I read the post)lol

I'm trying to maintain now, anyone welcome to add :)
  • Zoejohnse91
    Zoejohnse91 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    half way through losing around 50lbs :) maybe a little more :D Add me, 21 UK :)
  • a85w
    a85w Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    i m 28 trying to lose 17kg.