Over 140lbs 65in Lost *Photos*

Options
14567810»

Replies

• loriband
    loriband Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Great job!! You look amazing!! Keep up the great work!
  • joleenl
    joleenl Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    WOW! So inspiring. Keep up the great work! Thanks for sharing!
  • jennymishappy
    jennymishappy Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh! You look so wonderful! It's not easy, but you've stuck with it!!!! Congratulations!
  • bsquibbles
    bsquibbles Posts: 18
    Options
    I just wanted to say that you look absolutely amazing and I am so in awe of your success. I am new to MFP and you are quite an inspiration! I also have to add that you are so beautiful, even in your before picture. I'm starting out at just a bit above your starting weight but you carried your weight MUCH better than I currently do! And of course, your after picture is even more amazing! I can only imagine how proud you must feel, and I hope I can feel that for myself someday!
  • Kalah7Renae12Vera
    Kalah7Renae12Vera Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much everyone for all of your replies of support and kindness... I wish all of you the best of love (because fitness isn't about luck it's about hard work and a solid, loving support group) in all of your journeys.

&& Thanks so much for the compliment, I have been told I always carried my weight well, I think it's because I was heavy from childhood and just knew how to throw it around is all... it's so surreal seeing how far I have come & while I still have quite a ways to go, armed with my support group, the knowledge I need and the willpower I know I have, I know I will meet my goal one way or another.

Ciao
  • fancydancyme
    Options
    You are an INSPIRATION!!! I weigh the same as you do now but you look much better because you have been exercising and are toned and healthy. I wanna be like you when I grow up! ;)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!