I didn't know I was ready to write one...(no photos yet)

Options
2»

Replies

• quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    Me in January 2015 and July 2015:
    a1zhqep4t3z7.jpg

The rash you see on my stomach is Tinea Versicolor. I did not know what it was or seek treatment until August/September2015.

Me today(December 18, 2015):

3rh5zgv2562e.jpg

I still have at least 10 pounds until the BMI scale says I'm 'Healthy', but my doctor and I are both happy with where I'm at. My blood work has always looked pretty good and now it's phenomenal.

I plan on starting some serious weight training once the new gym opens up in town(Dec. 26th!) but for now, working with body weight exercises and a little bit of cardio.

ETA: I completely forgot, I guess they just integrated into my life so well, there is NO WAY I could have done any of this without the massive support and strength of my BatCavers. You all know who you are!
    I look forward to continuing to support you throughout your journeys and I hope you will continue to be there for me through mine.
    I love you guys! <3

So very fabulous, Bex!!! You are one gorgeous woman!
  • mingle287
    mingle287 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Great job! You've obviously conquered the quote "what are you hungry more for...food or change?"
  • neldabg
    neldabg Posts: 1,452 Member
    Options
    Wow. What a great success! Great job on the weight loss and on the positive mental gains!! :)
  • crosbylee
    crosbylee Posts: 3,451 Member
    Options
    @lilaclovebird You are Super Great!! Awesome job and you are appreciated for your continuing support of the rest of us!
  • JinxedyJinx
    JinxedyJinx Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Amazing... this success story is exactly what I needed to read this morning! Congratulations on weight loss, finding yourself and growing in so many ways!
  • kelly_c_77
    kelly_c_77 Posts: 5,658 Member
    Options
    I love everything about this post! You have done an amazing job and I'm super proud of you!!
    I'm proud to be a Batcaver!!
    <3 ya, Bex!!
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Options
    Awesome in so many ways. I'm so proud of you. <3
  • Just_Ceci
    Just_Ceci Posts: 5,926 Member
    Options
    Bumping this because I think it's time for updated pictures!
    @BodyByBex
    <3
  • thisonetimeatthegym
    thisonetimeatthegym Posts: 1,977 Member
    Options
    shrcpr wrote: »
    shanna7787 wrote: »
    First, I want to say congratulations on your success so far. Second, I wanted to say that you are an excellent writer! Very easy and entertaining to read.

+1

+2
  • kristikitter
    kristikitter Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    BodyByBex wrote: »
    I was talking to his parents, his children, his ex-wife and all the while he kept trying to get me to pay attention to him. Asking me what I was doing, where I was working, who I was hanging out with.

While he was vying for my attention, I realized, I didn't care. I didn't WANT his attention. I wasn't rude or disrespectful towards him but I reflected on the whole 9 months I desired and pined for this guy and realized, finally, he wasn't worth it.

I am.

YESSSSSS!

This whole bit is so inspiring. I LOVE IT and I love that you have done this for YOU. You are looking fabulous.

• SweetP27
    SweetP27 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! Great job and so glad you realized your worth! LOVE IT!!!
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    Just_Ceci wrote: »
    Bumping this because I think it's time for updated pictures!
    @BodyByBex
    <3

Good call, @Just_Ceci !!!
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    Give 'em up, @BodyByBex

Progress photos! Let's see 'em!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!