22kg lost! From 88kg to 66kg, 5.4ft With photos!

Options
2»

Replies

• gettingto121
    gettingto121 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    pilotsroo wrote: »
    wow!!! I am 88kg and wanting to be in the 60s! How did you do it??? You look awesome!

Mostly I focus on eating a lot of natural foods and having a decent amount of protein each day. It helps me to have treats a couple of times a week, but I like to home bake my treats so I know exactly what I'm putting in the food.
    I got into exercising by going for half an hour walks each day, which increased to an hour after a few weeks. Then I started to go to the gym a few days a week as well as my daily walk.
    I hope that helps, that's pretty much all I'm doing. I still like to enjoy myself and have treats, so it hasn't been about being healthy all the time :)
  • waterboymfp
    waterboymfp Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Many congratulations on your success, hopefully your commitment can inspire myself & other to achieve our goals!
    Well done and enjoy yourself
  • JaneKnoll1
    JaneKnoll1 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Wow! What a transformation...many congratulations. I know that represents a TON of work and self control and exercise. Inspirational!
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,287 Member
    Options
    You're a beautiful young girl who has accomplished a goal that haunts many women throughout their lives. You look wonderful. Here's to a lifetime of being fit!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!