Halloween Cheat Day???

2»

Replies

• indiaweightlose24
    indiaweightlose24 Posts: 75 Member
    lmr0528 wrote: »
    I've been eating candy all week! I work in a doctor's office and a drug rep brought us in 3 bags of Halloween candy. I've been letting myself have 1 piece everyday after lunch. It's my little treat for the day. As long as there's room in my calories, I go for it. As for Halloween, I'll be getting in an Insanity workout first thing in the morning, that way I can have a few treats throughout the day.

Lol! Same here ! Definitely will get a killer workout in that morning !!
  • Ms_Sicilian
    Ms_Sicilian Posts: 531 Member
    I might sneak in a small slice of pumpkin pie at the party but other then that, I do not eat candy unless its dark cocoa. My father comes back from china in Feb and I want to surprise him by being 130lbs. last time he saw me I weighed 198lbs :) so far I refuse to send him pics cause I said it will be a surprise! so self control is key
  • ald783
    ald783 Posts: 688 Member
    I plan to drink and eat enough on Saturday that it will be logistically impossible to make up that deficit through exercise or anything else I conceivably do the rest of the week.
  • Jess1989ica
    Jess1989ica Posts: 2,391 Member
    October- cheat month lol
  • samgamgee
    samgamgee Posts: 398 Member
    Oh, for sure. Wine, sweets, guacamole, tortilla chips, and pizza. I can't wait!
  • indiaweightlose24
    samgamgee wrote: »
    Oh, for sure. Wine, sweets, guacamole, tortilla chips, and pizza. I can't wait!

Sounds so goooood!
  • indiaweightlose24
    October- cheat month lol

It's only right !
  • indiaweightlose24
    ald783 wrote: »
    I plan to drink and eat enough on Saturday that it will be logistically impossible to make up that deficit through exercise or anything else I conceivably do the rest of the week.

Good plan lol:)
  • indiaweightlose24
    projectsix wrote: »
    I am going to obliterate my body at the gym Saturday mid day .. full body workout lifting heavy, cardio afterwards .. then i will obliterate the !@$# out of some Halloweeen fun size chocolates. Many .. many.. many chocolates.

hwcandy_11.jpg

So much temptation lol
  • indiaweightlose24
    I might sneak in a small slice of pumpkin pie at the party but other then that, I do not eat candy unless its dark cocoa. My father comes back from china in Feb and I want to surprise him by being 130lbs. last time he saw me I weighed 198lbs :) so far I refuse to send him pics cause I said it will be a surprise! so self control is key

Aww that will be a great surprise!!!
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,585 Member
    okay this thread is making me even more excited for Halloween

halloween movie marathon, lots of junk food & green

el7xhahlflqp.gif
  • indiaweightlose24
    salembambi wrote: »
    okay this thread is making me even more excited for Halloween

halloween movie marathon, lots of junk food & green

el7xhahlflqp.gif

lol!!! That's so funny !

• mygnsac
    mygnsac Posts: 13,413 Member
    Halloween candy doesn't tempt me at all anymore. Just tastes cheap and not worth the calories anymore. I've had a candy bowl filled with the stuff all week for staff at work, and they will inherit ALL the candy left over from Halloween night.
  • gothchiq
    gothchiq Posts: 4,590 Member
    omg. To be honest I can tell you for a fact I will be screwing up Halloween royally. I will just have to work out as much as I can stand, and restrict calories afterwards.
  • verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member
    I haven't had any candy all month ..... not interested. I have a bowl of candy sitting next to me, but it's getting late & the kids have trickled down to nothing. Any leftovers get put into the freezer, otherwise hubby will eat it all :)

7qv48l7fxdzk.jpg
  • kbmnurse
    kbmnurse Posts: 2,484 Member
    I had one snack size KitKat. Yummy.
  • indiaweightlose24
    verptwerp wrote: »
    I haven't had any candy all month ..... not interested. I have a bowl of candy sitting next to me, but it's getting late & the kids have trickled down to nothing. Any leftovers get put into the freezer, otherwise hubby will eat it all :)

7qv48l7fxdzk.jpg

I had 2 Reese's lol & it made my stomach hurt
  • indiaweightlose24
    kbmnurse wrote: »
    I had one snack size KitKat. Yummy.

Mmm I love those