Where should I start

2»

Replies

• chrisfuentes2005
    chrisfuentes2005 Posts: 295 Member
    sijomial wrote: »
    Orphia wrote: »
    How tall are you? 1500 seems very low for maintenance for a male.

5'6

You're not eating enough. What does MFP say you should maintain at?

Yes i am upping my calories every week thats what they say when i ask people

Got a feeling you are avoiding answering the question Chris.....
    If you did answer the "what does MFP suggest as your maintenance calories?" question you may well understand how far under you are eating and decide to increase quicker.

No i know what they mean i just saying i ask people and they told me i should up my calories 100 or 200 each week they say not to do it all at ones
  • sijomial
    sijomial Posts: 19,809 Member

5'6

If you did answer the "what does MFP suggest as your maintenance calories?" question you may well understand how far under you are eating and decide to increase quicker.

No i know what they mean i just saying i ask people and they told me i should up my calories 100 or 200 each week they say not to do it all at ones

Actually some (including me) also say you can you can shoot straight to maintenance and then fine tune from there.
    I fear you are badly under eating (if your logging is accurate) by setting too low a goal and not eating back exercise calories.
    Estimating your eventual maintenance calories might give you more confidence in the process.
  • chrisfuentes2005
    chrisfuentes2005 Posts: 295 Member

5'6

Actually some (including me) also say you can you can shoot straight to maintenance and then fine tune from there.
    I fear you are badly under eating (if your logging is accurate) by setting too low a goal and not eating back exercise calories.
    Estimating your eventual maintenance calories might give you more confidence in the process.

Ok i start adding more calories