Why I won't give up with over 100 pounds to lose (pics)

Options

Replies

• joyce1129
    joyce1129 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Holy Crap, you already look like a different person and it's only been three months. Pictures really do tell the story.
  • GETU1N
    GETU1N Posts: 1,811 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! Keep up the good work!
  • drabbits2
    drabbits2 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    OMG--I can totally see the difference! You should be very proud of the hard work you have put in!!! Keep at it!
  • tammyeasterday
    tammyeasterday Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Kaysday. Way to go. I am 1 week in and starting to get my home life. Turned to this. My husband is starting to try. Tell me what your doing to stay motivated so long. Your. Doing so good I need some friends on here to help me..I have 122 lbs to lose . I lost 3 my first week.
  • rnk2001
    rnk2001 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!
  • kaysday
    kaysday Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Kaysday. Way to go. I am 1 week in and starting to get my home life. Turned to this. My husband is starting to try. Tell me what your doing to stay motivated so long. Your. Doing so good I need some friends on here to help me..I have 122 lbs to lose . I lost 3 my first week.
    I stay motivated by just the outcome. I can walk longer distances, I can exercise longer, I no longer have things like heart burn after eating, I no longer have swollen feet I'm no longer bloated. Things like that keeps me pushing and of course the pictures. You may add me as a friend for meal ideas and exercise ideas if you would like to. Good luck on your journey.
  • Jewels0030
    Jewels0030 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Great job!! You look great! Glad you are staying motivated! :)
    I take weekly pictures full body pictures, but don't share them, but I post on Facebook everyday that I do a workout with just a self shot and an index card of where I am on my health and fitness journey. It definitely has kept me motivated!
  • Erismoon
    Erismoon Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Wow.....!! I just started yesterday, 158 lbs is what I want to lose, then see how i feel/look. Scares me to go to the gym though, but maybe I can work out in the home. You have inspired me to exercise not just a couple times a week but maybe 5 times a week!
  • kaysday
    Options
    Starting off just going to the gym a few times a week is not bad at all. Anything is better than nothing. Good luck on your journey
  • kaysday
    Options
    I also do intermittent fasting. It's a group on here that explains what that is for the people that don't know. It works wonders
  • OhMsDiva
    OhMsDiva Posts: 1,073 Member
    Options
    I could not really see a difference either until I took a picture and I had a picture in the same dress from before I started eating healthier and exercising. That and the fact that my blouses fall off my shoulders and my skirts and underwear dont stay up anymore...lol. Congratulations. Keep it up!!!
  • kaysday
    Options
    OhMsDiva wrote: »
    I could not really see a difference either until I took a picture and I had a picture in the same dress from before I started eating healthier and exercising. That and the fact that my blouses fall off my shoulders and my skirts and underwear dont stay up anymore...lol. Congratulations. Keep it up!!!

That's awesome!! I love those "non scale victories " congrats to you as well!
  • shamariiman
    shamariiman Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Great progress !
  • anl90
    anl90 Posts: 928 Member
    Options
    That is phenomenal! Wow, keep up the fantastic work! You are one hell of an inspiration. :-)
  • wearmi1
    wearmi1 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Indeed anything is better than nothing! I tell myself that on the day's where it seems I just can't bear to drag myself to the gym. I tell myself if I go walk instead of my usual running that it's better than nothing. Keep pushing... your pictures are inspirational and show your hard work!
  • ebouchie
    ebouchie Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    You go girl! Beautiful job.
  • Devol82
    Devol82 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    keep up the good work!
  • MondayJune22nd2015
    MondayJune22nd2015 Posts: 876 Member
    Options
    trossk2 wrote: »
    Monthly photos is a great idea. You're doing fantastic, and I can really see the progress. Keep it up!
    mxchana wrote: »
    Kudos to you! Keep snapping those beautiful photos and posting them. You will be an inspiration to many!

I agree with them, your transformation from month to month; is what I'd have in approximately 4 months. I am bookmarking your thread, may you please post a picture update here; every month? Your progress is very inspirational!
  • nade0069
    nade0069 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I love the idea of monthly pictures! You are doing really well and are inspiring others to keep going! Keep it up!
  • Kait_Dee
    Kait_Dee Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Way to go!! Photos have gotten me to where I'm at too. I've lost 110lbs and kept it off for several years now, if I can do it .. You definitely can!