1200 calorie diet buddies!

Options

Replies

• nicoleramseyer
    nicoleramseyer Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Just some advice, do not start yourself out to low in calories as you want to make a lifestyle change and if you deprive your body too much your goals for 2200 every day for years is unrealistic. So what you can do is get your BMW and find out approx how much your consuming in calories already, then take that number and x it by 30% and that should be your new calorie intake
  • sunandmoons
    sunandmoons Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Just some advice, do not start yourself out to low in calories as you want to make a lifestyle change and if you deprive your body too much your goals for 2200 every day for years is unrealistic. So what you can do is get your BMW and find out approx how much your consuming in calories already, then take that number and x it by 30% and that should be your new calorie intake

I wish I had a BMW...heh
  • sunandmoons
    sunandmoons Posts: 415 Member
    Options

I wish I had a BMW...heh

And wha?? 2200 calories? What? No no its TDEE and subtract 500 calories.
  • LittleMissGreedy28
    Options
    Add meeee :-)
  • nefudaboss
    nefudaboss Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Add me im 1200 cal cutting until april
  • catherj
    catherj Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I started Nov 2 on 1200 cal. Light activity level. Down 10.5 lbs so far. My goal is to log for a year no matter what and see what happens. Its been pretty great so far with MFP's extensive database. My birthday April 5 so I'm right there with you!
  • twentytwelve12
    twentytwelve12 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I'm doing 1200 calories.
  • KatyP86
    KatyP86 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    1200 calories here as well. I started Nov. 2, lost only 3 pounds so far. Slowly but surely we'll reach our goals, add me :)
  • mdoljansky
    mdoljansky Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    My calorie goal is 1200 as well, although some days I def go over haha my goal is to lose 2+lb a week ..maybe not so realistic but a girl can wish, right!? :) my diary is open to friends- feel free to add me! Always open for support & motivation !!
  • stazed657
    stazed657 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi, also on 1200 a day but eat some exercise ones back too, trying to stay under 1500 most days. 15lb down in a month! We can do this! Feel free to add me!
  • alittlelife14
    alittlelife14 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    I am 1,200 cal!
  • bacs
    bacs Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Yes please I'd love some 1200 calorie friends. I do 1200-1300 a day. I do eat back some of my exercise calories
  • LittleMissGreedy28
    Options
    1200 here
  • successgal1
    successgal1 Posts: 996 Member
    Options
    1200 here! And yes I eat back some calories from exercise.
  • annathebitch
    annathebitch Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    1210 cals a day here, have sent you a friend request. :)
  • gemmaw987
    gemmaw987 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Im 1200 a day too feel free to add me anyone.

I pre-log all my food and at the time think "oh that will do me fine for the day" but then im terrible at late night snacking :-(

Im trying my hardest now to stick to helthy foods and 1200 cals a day untill christmas eve :-)
  • hollarts
    hollarts Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm 1200 too. Ideas would be great. Some days are ok and others I feel like I'm starving.
  • zenjen13
    zenjen13 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Yep, I'm 1200 cals a day too. Almost everything we eat is homemade so feel free to add me, maybe there will be some inspiration in my diary (open to friends). I just discovered the recipe builder and it makes my dinner entries soooo much easier!! :) Looking forward to seeing what everyone else enjoys to eat too.
  • carlyne0813
    carlyne0813 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi, 1200 Cal here too. And my goal is to lose 2lb every week... Gained too much fats for this entire year and decided to get back in shape. LOL
  • FiiiiFiiiFlowerTot
    FiiiiFiiiFlowerTot Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Hi yep im on 1220 too, some days its fine, others it just seems so little! I tend to plan ahead a lot, and my diary is open to friends if anyone would like to add me :)