Favourite exercise?

Options

Replies

• nordlead2005
    nordlead2005 Posts: 1,303 Member
    Options
    Currently I'm most looking forward to my next deadlift as I'm progressing at a decent rate. I'm finally getting up to my potential while I lose weight. Where as all of my other lifts are near the max until I bulk. Its also a pretty good rush lifting so much weight off the ground.

So deadlifts.
  • shaunroberts
    shaunroberts Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Absolutely detest weight lifting. Boring and totally unfulfilling and i dont find it useful in the real world. Each to there own before I get berated!

Love any of Shaun T's workouts. Max Out 30, Insanity, T25. Love the buzz afterwards. Feel 100% healthier and stronger than I ever did going to the gym.

Shaun.

• mbaker566
    mbaker566 Posts: 11,233 Member
    Options
    aerial hammock. cardio, strength and flexibility all in one
  • massimo690
    massimo690 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Stair climbing
  • Matt200goal
    Matt200goal Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    "Bur-pulls" - standard(?) burpee, which includes a push-up, with a pull-up instead of just jumping.
  • 1mumrevolution
    1mumrevolution Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Pole dance/gymnastics.
  • deluxmary2000
    deluxmary2000 Posts: 981 Member
    Options
    "Bur-pulls" - standard(?) burpee, which includes a push-up, with a pull-up instead of just jumping.

Eff. That.
  • MrsSylvie
    MrsSylvie Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    none...

however i would choose indoor racquetball if i had to choose one to do forever.
    i am at least having fun when i play and don't feel like i am exercising even though i technically am.
  • pondee629
    pondee629 Posts: 2,469 Member
    Options
    sardelsa wrote: »
    Hip thrusts

Alone, or in pairs?
  • ROBOTFOOD
    ROBOTFOOD Posts: 5,527 Member
    Options
    Definitely deadlifts
  • huntersvonnegut
    huntersvonnegut Posts: 1,176 Member
    Options
    Plain old walking
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    cycling
  • yusaku02
    yusaku02 Posts: 3,476 Member
    Options
    deadlifts
  • lingo10
    lingo10 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Plank Jacks tbh
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    Options
    KANGOOJUMPS of course.
  • joshuajdouce
    joshuajdouce Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Clean and Press!!
  • PeterJX
    PeterJX Posts: 9 Member
    Options

Nasty! In a good way. :smile:
  • ltworide
    ltworide Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Absolutely detest weight lifting. Boring and totally unfulfilling and i dont find it useful in the real world. Each to there own before I get berated!

Love any of Shaun T's workouts. Max Out 30, Insanity, T25. Love the buzz afterwards. Feel 100% healthier and stronger than I ever did going to the gym.

Shaun.

Guess we'll agree to disagree...we all have different likes/dislikes & that is cool. It all comes down to respect & just the fact we are staying fit & healthy it's all good. in the real world anytime I set bags down beside me or suitcases, briefcase, back pack etc. then lift them back up I'm squatting or deadlifting....I consider this real world application.
    I'm not a fan of Insanity, I don't get the point of it. Give me some sprints or skipping or ladder/cone/bosu drills or even a good hike as cardio any day... Anyways just my thoughts. At the end of the day doing activities/exercise you enjoy to keep you motivated to stay active is all that matters.
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    If you asked me this months ago, I'd say deadlifts. But I've been struggling on form so I'm going to say....no, I still say deadlifts
  • Grosen17
    Grosen17 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Deadlifts<3