Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

what's your favorite cat breed and why?

Options
1235»

Replies

• Cahgetsfit
    Cahgetsfit Posts: 1,912 Member
    Options
    all cats. old young crazy dirty clean fancy breed moggy... whatever. it's a Felis catus I like it.
  • kmlong2015
    kmlong2015 Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    Ive always wanted a norwegian forest in our family. Though I dont favor cats or dogs over eachother. I love my aussie/heeler. But also love kitties.
  • OneHundredToLose
    OneHundredToLose Posts: 8,534 Member
    Options
    My little buddy right now:

vhwonzo9l1f5.jpg
  • 1320GO
    1320GO Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    We had Korats. A brother and sister. They don't shed and are highly intelligent. They learned how to open kitchen cabinet doors and hide in them. Then they pulled up the heating registers and crawled down the heating vent. What trouble we went through to get them out. Ended up screwing down all the registers. Beautiful blue color and small - maybe 8 to 10 pounds.

4ina8eguqiny.jpg
  • 1Wildthang
    1Wildthang Posts: 2,660 Member
    Options
    Both of mine are grey tabby cats. The first one I got in 2005. She was born on my friends farm. I named her RaeLeigh. That mine and my friend's middle names together.
    The second kitty was abandoned on someone's lawn at the age of almost 3 weeks. She was tiny and needed a mommy fast. I rearranged my schedule to feed her every 2 or 3 hours. She will be 4 this fall.
    They are both wonderful kitties.
  • Mike_take2
    Mike_take2 Posts: 2,150 Member
    Options
    I think my favorite breed was the one who wore leather and a mask, and sometimes helped Batman
  • Carl_Carlson
    Carl_Carlson Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    The common alley cat, I will adopt from a shelter rather than pay a breeder for an animal with genetic defects.

• Sivadee00
    Sivadee00 Posts: 428 Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    If I had to pick just one....I would say bobtail cats.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=DdJyct73vCQ
  • JosephPulaski
    JosephPulaski Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Fabick Cat