Looking for friends with open diaries!

Options
Hey everyone,

I'm new at this and would like to get some friends with open diaries so I can see what others eat/do to stay on track and achieve their goals!

Replies

• callieboom
    callieboom Posts: 30
    Options
    My diary is open to friends and I am always totally honest (however much it pains me to log it when I've been naughty).

Feel free to add me :-)
  • kaybristow01
    kaybristow01 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Mine is open too :-) it's a bit samey at the moment but trying to learn to cook :wink: :laugh:

Feel free to add me xo
  • ubkz_2
    ubkz_2 Posts: 16
    Options
    My diary is open for everyone to view and I am always looking for new friends on this journey. Anyone is feel free to add me as friend I am active member and try to encourage people as much as possible.
  • cherryd69
    cherryd69 Posts: 340
    Options
    Mines open to my friends, feel free to add :)
  • rachiefofo
    rachiefofo Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    My diary is viewable! Always looking for motivating friends! :)
  • phoenix7039
    Options
    My diary's always open as well. I'm trying to eat healthy, not just to lose weight but to feel good and be around a long time. Wish I had started eating this way when I was younger! You're welcome to add me!
  • Rjohnsonjr32
    Rjohnsonjr32 Posts: 117
    Options
    Mine is open to friends as well...Feel free to add...
  • norahwynn
    norahwynn Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me also. My diary's open for all to see! I do a lot of cooking and making my own concoctions (try to make some good comfort food more low cal friendly) so some of my entries might be a bit confusing. But I'm an open book!
  • arose544
    arose544 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    my diary is open. however, I must admit, I forget to jump on sometimes :( also, I work in a test kitchen so sometimes my calories are all over the board. I've lost 9 lbs. since I've started working with a trainer last month...changes were definitely needed to get my ball rolling! it would be nice to have more friends so I can compare workouts/foods :)
  • shrimpydoo
    shrimpydoo Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I'm very new also and need some support. How do you 'view' a diary??
  • schaapj2
    schaapj2 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Mine is open open open :) Friend me :)
  • norahwynn
    norahwynn Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    I'm very new also and need some support. How do you 'view' a diary??

If you view someone's profile, and there's an option to 'view Diary' next to their profile pic, then you can see it. If there's not that option, that means they keep it private.
  • arose544
    arose544 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    click on your friends button and if their diary is open you should have the option to 'view diary" :)
  • italian_bella_xo
    Options
    feel free to add me anyone! :) i am some bad days & great days - more great days though :))
  • WarriorReady
    WarriorReady Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, my diary is open. :happy:
  • fpuckett2383
    fpuckett2383 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Feel Free to Add, I'm an open book :)
  • Grlnxtdr0721
    Grlnxtdr0721 Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    my diary is open and i would love motivational friends who love to work out :)
  • battyg13
    battyg13 Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    My diary is open to friends. feel free to add me :-)
  • SaishaLea
    SaishaLea Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Mine is open!
  • HuneeBunee08
    HuneeBunee08 Posts: 168
    Options
    My diary is open.. feel free to add:smile: