Replies

• joellemorin
    joellemorin Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    open and looking for friends. :)
    Feel free to add me!
  • MandyMcAllen
    Options
    Hey! I'm new too and I am leaving my diary open to everyone. Feel free to add me =]]
  • TheVeganFrenchie
    Options
    Mine's open too, and it will help you to learn French as well haha ;-)
  • mistij68
    mistij68 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    my diary is open, feel free to add me. I try to keep balanced with what I eat and how I exercise. Good luck on your journey!
  • DeannaNL
    DeannaNL Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    mine is open to friends, feel free to add!
  • TheEffort
    TheEffort Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    I keep an open to diary, to friends, feel free to add me . :smile:

8488541.png
  • chelstakencharge
    chelstakencharge Posts: 1,021 Member
    Options
    My diary is open. Feel free to send FR
  • jparks341
    jparks341 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a MFP buddy, my diary is open and I'm logging daily.
  • Dream24601
    Dream24601 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Add me if you want! :)
  • Laffinhippiegurl
    Laffinhippiegurl Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I would love anyone to add me. I have an open diary to my friends. I'm am definitely a work in progress. If you are out to criticize what I have eaten on any given day, don't bother. I don't have time for haters. I try. Sometimes I fail...miserably and days at a time. I'm all about the effort!
  • bballernik
    bballernik Posts: 18
    Options
    Mine is på open to friends. Anyone can feel free to add me as I'm looking to get some friends
  • scoculuzzi
    Options
    If it's ok, I would also like to add people with open diaries, I have no clue what I'm doing when it comes to food!
  • mrsjones2point0
    mrsjones2point0 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Mines open for viewing and commenting, I have no shame, if I'm going to eat it, I'm going to own up to it. (well, except last week when I was on vacation and didn't log in for 5 days, THEN Shame on me!)

I love viewing other peoples diaries - not only for the great ideas, but also to know I'm not the only one who is not perfect, it motivates me to know that other people have bad meals now and again and are still losing!
  • thisdamselflies
    thisdamselflies Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Mine is open to friends. I cook a lot of my own meals, so some of it may be confusing, but feel free to add me, and you're welcome to ask about what I'm eating. I'm always happy to talk food. :)
  • ThePrimalSpartan
    ThePrimalSpartan Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Mines open too! Feel free to add me, and anyone else on here!
  • nikkim19781
    nikkim19781 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Mine is open! Feel free to add me! All the motivation the better!
  • sockergurl04
    Options
    Mine is open, I am trying to ease my self into "clean" eating. I'm not perfect yet!
  • BoudyGirl
    BoudyGirl Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Mine is open, you can add me.
  • princessofredrock
    princessofredrock Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    I am as open minded as my profile, diary and blog are. Looking for fun and interesting friends who don't mind when I get a little silly or off track!

Everyone has their down days, but I try to be as upbeat and positive as possible!

Please introduce yourself if you send a request and feel free to check out my page to make sure I am the kind of person you want on your wall! lol

xoxo Have a great day and what ever the reason you are here.... just keep on pushing, you will make it!

Chelle
  • Kxgz
    Kxgz Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Mines open : )