What's your favourite breakfast?

Options
I have recently gotten hooked onto oatmeal but for a year or so I have eaten banana pancakes almost every morning. And by that I mean literally one egg, one banana, mashed and cooked over butter. So yummy!

Replies

• RachelYun27
    RachelYun27 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I always eat cottage cheese with some kind of fruit. And then I have a small bowl of oatmeal or cereal with almond milk. Sometimes I do meat (chicken/beef) with eggs.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    edited November 2015
    Options
    huevos rancheros
    bacon, eggs, and potatoes
    breakfast tacos or burritos
    pancakes or waffles

the list is endless...it just depends on the day.

right now i'm making a pastrami hash with a couple sunny side up eggs.

ETA: I eat a lot of oats too, but usually only during the work week.
  • SaraJane112
    SaraJane112 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Yum I love eggs!
  • Shchec7
    Shchec7 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Mini mozarella omelette with smoked salmon on top.
  • KaterinaDokuzova94
    Options
    I eat oatmeal too, with yoguts, apple and honey for breakfast
  • brower47
    brower47 Posts: 16,356 Member
    Options
    Eggs, plain and simple. Usually scrambled but when I'm feeling indulgent, fried with some buttered toast. Yum.
  • pinggolfer96
    pinggolfer96 Posts: 2,248 Member
    Options
    Love my oatmeal in the morning!!! You should try incorporating that egg, banana, and butter in your oatmeal.....its amazing B)
  • PeachyCarol
    PeachyCarol Posts: 8,029 Member
    Options
    It varies throughout the year. Right now it's oatmeal with pumpkin and protein powder.
  • jeepinshawn
    jeepinshawn Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    2 scrambled eggs and a bowl of oatmeal with a teaspoon of sugar and some cinnamon. Although this morning I had 2 eggs and 4 turkey sausage links.
  • sarahthes
    sarahthes Posts: 3,252 Member
    Options
    Tim Hortons large coffee with milk & sugar, hashbrown party and a large berry oatmeal. That's my usual Saturday morning breakfast.

The rest of the week I have coffee, cereal with milk, and a single serve Greek yogurt.
  • IILikeToMoveItMoveIt
    IILikeToMoveItMoveIt Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    All the bacon!
  • Erfw7471
    Erfw7471 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I'll make quiche with various additions, whatever I'm in the mood for (maple or smoked ham, bacon, cheese, onions, green pepper, mushrooms, tomatoes), an 8x8 dish gives me 6 servings...sometimes I'll share with hubby. Add some fruit & I'm full until lunch.

Ground beef, onion, cream cheese in a honey-wheat flatbread. I love this, haha. This was actually my post-workout meal today instead of breakfast.

Cottage cheese with high-protein granola and apple butter mixed in. Sometimes nuts too if calories allow.

McDonald's Egg McMuffin
  • healthygreek
    healthygreek Posts: 2,137 Member
    Options
    2 eggs over easy on a slice of dry Ezekiel or whole wheat.
    Large tea with stevia and vanilla almond milk.
    The above I have everyday unless my dh gets nova, bagel, cream cheese, red onion, tomato and capers sandwich on the week-end!
  • yesimpson
    yesimpson Posts: 1,372 Member
    Options
    Favourite breakfast is a full English.

Preferred everyday breakfasts are fruit, granola & yogurt, porridge with fruit & nuts, peanut butter toast, or avocado, bacon and eggs.
  • scolaris
    scolaris Posts: 2,145 Member
    edited November 2015
    Options
    I have an ongoing love affair with high protein breakfast burritos comprised of scrambled egg, cheese, turkey chorizo & organic 'tater tots' wrapped in a high fiber tortilla with LOADS of pico de gallo on the side. But I'm going to try making those banana pancakes with just egg. I work all day as a special ed sub so I like a lumberjack style breakfast to avoid feeling cranky and eating crap.
  • shrcpr
    shrcpr Posts: 885 Member
    Options
    3 eggs scrambled with 2 tablespoons of bacon bits. And, yes, I weigh the bacon bits so the 2 tablespoons are the exact gram weight as the stated calories. :wink:
  • sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    Options
    Homemade french toast or pancakes.. but most days I really enjoy toast with pb&j .. with coffee.. always with coffee :)
  • mlinci
    mlinci Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    Smoked fish. If I had enough money, I'd eat smoked fish for breakfast every day. Smoked salmon and scrambled eggs is one of my favourites. Smoked kippers and smoked haddock are also wonderful. So delicious.

I also really like eating non-breakfast foods for breakfast. For example, leftover curry - yum.

What I actually usually end up eat for breakfast is porridge, or eggs.