Going bra-less?

Options

Replies

• Parmcat
    Parmcat Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    If you are worried about nipples showing I bought these things called DIMRS they stick with a tiny bit of water and cover the nips you can't even tell you have them on.

LMAO.....

DIMRS for the headlights....

Hahahahahahahahah

Love it!

Part of the reason I went with that company lol They really do work though.

Friday picture update!!!!

I will have to shave first!
  • apothix
    apothix Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I recently purchased this really cute top with a crochet backing. I was wondering if it was acceptable to go without a bra when wearing this top? I am an A cup if that matters.

You are doing guys everywhere a great service by going bra-less... If you love something, you should set it free... :3
  • fannyfrost
    fannyfrost Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    I recently purchased this really cute top with a crochet backing. I was wondering if it was acceptable to go without a bra when wearing this top? I am an A cup if that matters.

Being 47, going braless was the norm when I was younger. Madonna brought bras back into fashion. Men were very happy when I was a teen, LOL
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    Since my mama always told me it's not polite to point, I'd rather wear a pretty bra that coordinates with the outfit and let the straps show a little.
  • SemperAnticus1643
    SemperAnticus1643 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    lol Bra-less it is...unless I'm at work. It's a ruffled top so there are a few layers. :wink:
  • algebravoodoo
    algebravoodoo Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    boob size is about all that matters for this question. and yes, you may go bra-less, as long as you can't see your nipples. if you can see your nipples, you can wear it, but only to a night club, but not out during the day. dress for the occasion as they say. i say yes, enjoy the freedom of small boobs and go bra-less.

This! As much as I want to say go without if you comfortable, there are too many places where that can actually get you arrested for indecent exposure. :blushing:
    For example, the town where live...:grumble:
  • Parmcat
    Options

Being 47, going braless was the norm when I was younger. Madonna brought bras back into fashion. Men were very happy when I was a teen, LOL

Being 43, I was the bane of young women, (when I was a youngster..LOL) who were braless wearing their tube tops!

Ahhh...the good ol days!
  • CountingCaloriesSuxass
    CountingCaloriesSuxass Posts: 387 Member
    Options

Being 43, I was the bane of young women, (when I was a youngster..LOL) who were braless wearing their tube tops!

Ahhh...the good ol days!

You really like this thread, dont ya?
  • lesspaul
    lesspaul Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Being 55, I remember the days of halter tops and ten-speed bikes. A combination made in heaven. ;-)
  • norahwynn
    norahwynn Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    You should be fine. I'm a B cup and am able to get away with it with certain tops. And if necessary, you can get those little things to put over your nipples. I've worn them and they work!
  • Parmcat
    Options

Ahhh...the good ol days!

You really like this thread, dont ya?

Just doing my part as a supporter
  • salladeve
    salladeve Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    The question really is how comfortable (physically) are you bra less? for me the feeling is uncomfortable, too much jiggling, and then there is the chafing underneath. If you feel physically comfortable and are not self-conscience, then I say go for it.
  • brixtonbanner
    brixtonbanner Posts: 71 Member
    Options

Surely the only person who is qualified to judge what is "acceptable" for you is you!
    Don't ask us eedjits
  • ACepero79
    ACepero79 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    I've got pretty large areola and nipples and I go bra-less all the time. In fact, I wore a tight, fitted, dri-fit shirt without a bra and I didn't care who or what saw my large, dark areolas. I'm free as a bird.

It feels good to get that off my chest.
  • algebravoodoo
    algebravoodoo Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    Of course, pierced nipples can make going braless in a crocheted top a bit dicey too. Not too many things put a cramp in your style at the club like getting something hung up in the threads! :sad: :laugh:
  • Lovdiamnd
    Lovdiamnd Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    I wish I could go bra-less just once to see what it's like lol
  • _Wild_Card_
    _Wild_Card_ Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I wish I could go bra-less just once to see what it's like lol

I want to be around when you do :wink::flowerforyou:
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    you should be fine....but it's all about confidence. if you are self-conscious, wear a strapless or the stick on bra. if not, then rock out with your boobies out :) i mean, in, but unsupported ;) i'm a D/DD/F (depending on manufacturer) and will never be without a good bra unless i'm nekky.
  • plm209
    plm209 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    without a pic it really is hard to judge. From a purely clinical standpoint.

Best comment from this thread! Hahah
  • bio01979
    bio01979 Posts: 313
    Options
    If you are happy going braless then do it :) It is all about what you are happy with not what others think you should wear :)

I can get away with no bra even at a DD (even at 34 they are still not saggy and they sit high) but it is a habit lol :)