Women 5'6-5'8 165-185 lbs., What Size are you?

Options
1235»

Replies

• LaReinaDeCorazones
    LaReinaDeCorazones Posts: 274 Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    I'm only 5'5 (sorry) but at 244, wear an 18. And when I was 160-ish, I usually wore a 11/12 ( big butt and thighs )
  • trisha61480
    trisha61480 Posts: 1 Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    I am 5'6" weigh 185 lbs, and am a size 10. I tend to carry more muscle than average, so that is probably why I weigh more with smaller size waist. I was a size 3 at 130lbs, so that gives you an idea of my range in weight.
  • lorib642
    lorib642 Posts: 1,942 Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    It might be where you carry the weight i am 5'6" 175 lbs mostly abdominal fat. I just got out of plus size pants and can wear a 16. My tops are 2x. I wear long blouses.
  • Stephy0519
    Stephy0519 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Dragging up an old thread, as I have yet to find anyone my weight/size.

I'm 5'5".5 and I weight 176lbs. However, I wear a size 28 (6) in jeans and a medium/small in tops.

I was a size 2/4 at 158lbs. I do tend to carry a lot of muscle and I wear a DDD, so I'm sure that extra weight (which is dense tissue) has something to do with it.
  • Walkywalkerson
    Walkywalkerson Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    I'm 5ft 7 - 189lbs and wear a UK size 16
    I'm not sure what that is in US sizes.
    My goal weight is 154lbs which puts me at around a UK size 12.
  • HoneyBadger302
    HoneyBadger302 Posts: 1,995 Member
    Options
    5' 7" - currently sitting at ~153 pounds, my heaviest "scale" weight was 163-ish, but I was higher than that. Right now I'm a US 6-8 depending on the brand in pants, and generally a Medium in tops. When I was in the upper 150's I was more like an 8-10. At my highest (when I wasn't weighing myself) my "fattest" pants at the time I couldn't even squeeze into, even unbuttoned and held on with a belt and long shirt - literally couldn't even get into them one day...that was the day I decided to start losing - since then, I've crept up into the 157-158 range here and there, spent more time in the 150-155 range than anywhere else, and was doing great in the low 140's just before covid kicked off and my life got dumped on it's head. Creeped back up to the higher 150's again this spring/early summer, getting in a slightly better place mentally has helped me get back into the lower 150's, but still struggling to get to where I was pre-covid (may not be possible as finance were in a completely different place at that time, which meant a fair bit more free time for workouts and money for certain meals/foods/food delivery and a great kitchen that I loved to cook in....my kitchen here is "okay" but I don't like it like I did where I was at just before the pandemic hit.
  • Live4Pasta
    Live4Pasta Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    185 lbs, 5'7" but I'm wondering if I've shrank an inch with age!

I wear UK sizes 16 - 18 depending on the brand (I think that's roughly US sizes 12-14). In general sizes I wear large/XL.