Dirty 30- Let's get healthy!

Options
124»

Replies

• jferrell32
    jferrell32 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm 34 and new here. Looking for motivation and accountability.
  • laurenlmt
    laurenlmt Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Question of the day

How long after you are sick do you begin working out again? I had the flu this past weekend not sure when I should hit the gym again.
  • AB1418
    AB1418 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Immediately. No reason not to start now.
  • lizzocat
    lizzocat Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    29, turning 30 in january! I finally am just about hitting my college weight, but, I'd like to surpass that and look BETTER than I did in college
  • YouBlowMyMind
    YouBlowMyMind Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Turned 30 in October looking to find ppl to keep me motivated and lose pregnancy weight from my first child 12 yrs ago :-)
  • CS_Baltimore
    CS_Baltimore Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hey All -

I'm 31, about to be a Dad, and back to MyFitPal after a 3 year downhill slide....

Looking for some help from y'all to keep me accountable!

Reach out!
  • janjunie
    janjunie Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    laurenlmt wrote: »
    Question of the day

How long after you are sick do you begin working out again? I had the flu this past weekend not sure when I should hit the gym again.

If you feel 100% better go for it full force, if you still feel a little off, take it easy.
  • kachecol
    kachecol Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hello! I am also approaching 30 and man has this last decade been crazy! Working full time, getting my Master's and just had my first child (little girl :smile: ). I lost 22lbs through this app before I had my baby and trying to get back to that lower weight through running again. Feels like I'm always out of energy and tired a lot. I know it's because of the lack of exercise so hoping to get back into the swing on things to feel better!
  • laurenlmt
    laurenlmt Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    What are you making for dinner tonight?