Women on MFP bikini pic as ur profile

Options

Replies

• OneHundredToLose
    OneHundredToLose Posts: 8,523 Member
    Options
    And sugar pill u r barred from my thread do not come into this room.... How do I block someone

giphy.gif
  • icantbelieveiamobese
    Options
    jenmar22 wrote: »
    Nobody got the point of MY thread ... So here goes to all the ones that couldn't get my message because they were too busy listening to the voices in their heads hence I was accused of everything. MY POINT WAS THAT WOMEN NO MATTRR THEIR WEIGHT LOSS GOAL OR THEIR WEIGHT OR BMI SHOULD CONSIDER PUTTING UP A BIKINI PIC AFTER ALL THERE IS SOMETHING TO BE SAID FOR CEELING SEXY AND CONFIDENT IRREGARDLESS OF THE EXTERNAL WEIGHT .

How about...it's MY body. And I have TONS of confidence and feel great about myself already. So I don't care to to post a pic of myself on the internet half naked so that strangers can commend my body.

How about you just do you, and stop worrying about what women post as their profile pic?

Also, this whole religious judgy thing you've been doing...makes this whole thread even more creepy
    U r also barred get out and don't come back to my thread
  • jenmar222
    jenmar222 Posts: 9,271 Member
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Everyone :heart:s @Sugar_Pill. She can do whatever she wants. xDD
  • icantbelieveiamobese
    Options
    Everyone :heart:s @Sugar_Pill. She can do wherever she wants. xDD
    Go take MEDS with her now get out go to naughty or nice
  • jenmar222
    edited November 2015
    Options
    @ican'tbelive Honestly, instead of being defensive. Why don't you just take a minute to try to understand why people disagree with you. Learning is fun :smiley:
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    Mr. OP since all your posts and threads end up asking for women to post bikini pics you have to understand that whatever your intention was you come across as a creepy perv sitting in his mom's basement salivating over the ladies of MFP. There's a way to tell people they are beautiful just as they are without begging for pictures.

And for the record my BMI is normal and I look good in a bikini, although apparently I look better in leggings but clearly you won't be seeing this for yourself
  • icantbelieveiamobese
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    Mr. OP since all your posts and threads end up asking for women to post bikini pics you have to understand that whatever your intention was you come across as a creepy perv sitting in his mom's basement salivating over the ladies of MFP. There's a way to tell people they are beautiful just as they are without begging for pictures.

And for the record my BMI is normal and I look good in a bikini, although apparently I look better in leggings but clearly you won't be seeing this for yourself
    ITS A F. G JOKE R U KIDDING ME
  • OneHundredToLose
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Stop-Posting.gif

Dude, seriously, just stop. You're creepy and weird and you're just making this worse for yourself. Believe it or not, the main purpose of this forum is to assist its members with weight loss. This forum is not a place for you to creep all over every chick with a pulse. Some people are actually here because coming on this forum helps keep us on track with our goals. I can't speak for everyone but that's certainly the case for myself.

Your best bet now is to flag your own post for removal and just forget this happened. Give it a week or so, come back with a different attitude, and the same people who have been making fun of you here will let it drop and welcome you back.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    Stop-Posting.gif

Dude, seriously, just stop. You're creepy and weird and you're just making this worse for yourself. Believe it or not, the main purpose of this forum is to assist its members with weight loss. This forum is not a place for you to creep all over every chick with a pulse. Some people are actually here because coming on this forum helps keep us on track with our goals. I can't speak for everyone but that's certainly the case for myself.

Your best bet now is to flag your own post for removal and just forget this happened. Give it a week or so, come back with a different attitude, and the same people who have been making fun of you here will let it drop and welcome you back.

But it's a joke. It's ok to be creepy if it's a joke I guess
  • icantbelieveiamobese
    Options

Thank u but no thank u .... And I am on mfp because I do have a serious weight problem that I seem to be losing because of my food addictions and late night binging ... People can make fun of me it is my thread and I can stand my ground to the haters

• icantbelieveiamobese
    Options
    Am not leaving my thread .... U can all leave and let more compassionate peoe come it
  • OneHundredToLose
    edited November 2015
    Options

Thank u but no thank u .... And I am on mfp because I do have a serious weight problem that I seem to be losing because of my food addictions and late night binging ... People can make fun of me it is my thread and I can stand my ground to the haters

People are making fun of you for a few reasons, none of which have anything to do with your desire to lose weight. Here are some of the reasons, in a convenient list format that you should be able to follow:

-You explicitly told the women here that they should be posting pictures of themselves in bikinis for your gratification
    -When called out on this, you said it was a joke, even though it clearly isn't
    -You have responded with nothing but vitriol to the people who have expressed concerns about your motives
    -You are still doing all of the above

Please consult that list closely and consider modifying your behavior based on it.
  • icantbelieveiamobese
    Options
    I am a perfect example of the point I am trying to make.... My profile pic is without a shirt on and I am fully aware I have a disgusting body compared to the other guys on this site ...... I walk the walk in the point of this thread
  • jenmar222
    Options
    This again....
    @ican'tbelive Honestly, instead of being defensive. Why don't you just take a minute to try to understand why people disagree with you. Learning is fun :smiley:

• icantbelieveiamobese
    Options

People are making fun of you for a few reasons, none of which have anything to do with your desire to lose weight. Here are some of the reasons:

-You explicitly told the women here that they should be posting pictures of themselves in bikinis for your gratification
    -You have responded with nothing but vitriol to the people who have expressed concerns about your motives

Please consult that list closely and consider modifying your behavior based on it.

Alright Sigmund.... I will admit to this
    That probably deep down I wish I had a body like many of the guys on here no question am jealous of it and how women find that attractive ...just as my body is unattractive
  • icantbelieveiamobese
    Options
    I wish I had a muscular body alright that's it
  • OneHundredToLose
    Options

People are making fun of you for a few reasons, none of which have anything to do with your desire to lose weight. Here are some of the reasons:

Alright Sigmund.... I will admit to this
    That probably deep down I wish I had a body like many of the guys on here no question am jealous of it and how women find that attractive ...just as my body is unattractive

No one here is making fun of you for wanting to improve yourself. Dude, I'm here because I have at least 100 pounds to lose. You're getting hated on because you're being creepy. Just stop that part of this, and it'll be ok. My advice from earlier is sound - just flag this post for removal and move on.