Women on MFP bikini pic as ur profile

Options

Replies

• icantbelieveiamobese
    Options
    Nobody got the point of MY thread ... So here goes to all the ones that couldn't get my message because they were too busy listening to the voices in their heads hence I was accused of everything. MY POINT WAS THAT WOMEN NO MATTRR THEIR WEIGHT LOSS GOAL OR THEIR WEIGHT OR BMI SHOULD CONSIDER PUTTING UP A BIKINI PIC AFTER ALL THERE IS SOMETHING TO BE SAID FOR CEELING SEXY AND CONFIDENT IRREGARDLESS OF THE EXTERNAL WEIGHT .
  • icantbelieveiamobese
    Options
    BECAUSE FEELING SEXY IS WHAT JTS ABOUT ... I HAVE A BMI OF 3- AND I KNOW I DONT LOOK GOOD BUT I FEEL GOOD AND FEEL SEXY AND THAT RESONATES TO WHOEVER I MEET
  • OneHundredToLose
    OneHundredToLose Posts: 8,523 Member
    edited November 2015
    Options
    BECAUSE FEELING SEXY IS WHAT JTS ABOUT ... I HAVE A BMI OF 3- AND I KNOW I DONT LOOK GOOD BUT I FEEL GOOD AND FEEL SEXY AND THAT RESONATES TO WHOEVER I MEET

Oh yes, clearly you're just a servant of the people, out to make women with self-esteem issues feel good by complimenting their bikini pictures. It surely has nothing to do with any other motives than noble ones, of course.

84085-seinfeld-shudder-cringe-gif-im-zgoa.gif?w=326&h=227
  • icantbelieveiamobese
    Options
    bikini pics should be sent directly to my inbox for review
    Not so fast cowboy.... There is a board of directors that gets first review and yes u guessed it I AM THE CHAIRMAN
  • katnroyal1987
    katnroyal1987 Posts: 3,449 Member
    edited November 2015
    Options
    ilfaith wrote: »
    finny11122 wrote: »
    Where is @ilfaith

Nothing good can ever come from posing in a bikini for a profile pic.

It usually results in ugly messages being sent.
    I disagree with u .... Many women that have lost 100 plus pounds post before and after bikini pics on their profile and it is Very inspiring

ok next time I post one I will screen shot you my messages. I have lost over 125 lbs.
  • icantbelieveiamobese
    Options
    ilfaith wrote: »
    finny11122 wrote: »
    Where is @ilfaith

Nothing good can ever come from posing in a bikini for a profile pic.

It usually results in ugly messages being sent.
    I disagree with u .... Many women that have lost 100 plus pounds post before and after bikini pics on their profile and it is Very inspiring

ok next time I post one I will screen shot you my messages. I have lost over 125 lbs.
    I respect u for that I know how hard it is I have 50 pounds to lose and I am losing this battle
  • JSurita3
    JSurita3 Posts: 10,177 Member
    Options
    I hate to admit this but this is the most entertaining thread on this forum today. I'm getting tired of dancing, kissing, passing, blind dating, the people above me. B)
  • icantbelieveiamobese
    Options
    Sugar_Pill wrote: »

You're a *kitten* moron. I don't even understand half of what you're saying... If you want bikini pics go buy a Sports illustrated.

Also, yes- all women of all sizes are beautiful. That's doesn't mean that have to show YOU or anybody else their body. You sound like a creep, and the body positive message you're trying to hide behind is completely transparent.
    U need to double ur medication never been accused of being a creep and yes I think a woman's body is a beautiful thing .......unless people sully it with hate and warped perception of others such as u do ....u are aNot authorized to put up any bikini Pic anywhere on mfp unless u go see a shrink and double ur medication to 100 mGs
  • icantbelieveiamobese
    Options
    JSurita3 wrote: »
    I hate to admit this but this is the most entertaining thread on this forum today. I'm getting tired of dancing, kissing, passing, blind dating, the people above me. B)
    Glad I can entertain
    Enjoy the fireworks
  • icantbelieveiamobese
    Options
    Sugar pill ... Hahaha just saw that
  • JSurita3
    Options
    tumblr_ncow7kOlOE1smr45to1_500.gif
  • jbuzzed
    jbuzzed Posts: 10,172 Member
    Options
    JSurita3 wrote: »

You and me both J
  • icantbelieveiamobese
    Options
    Yea sugar pill go back to naughty or nice or rate the person above u... That suits ur mental level more
  • JSurita3
    Options

Again. You're an idiot.

I OBVIOUSLY take plenty of meds- hence the name. Way to go, Sherlock!

I think you're losing. Unless you count the screenshot you've been promised.

Can we see YOU in a bikini? Take one for the team!

No...Please don't. lol...
  • OneHundredToLose
    OneHundredToLose Posts: 8,523 Member
    edited November 2015
    Options

giphy.gif
  • icantbelieveiamobese
    Options
    Here comes a bikini pic ..... Wait for it
  • jenmar222
    jenmar222 Posts: 9,271 Member
    Options
    Nobody got the point of MY thread ... So here goes to all the ones that couldn't get my message because they were too busy listening to the voices in their heads hence I was accused of everything. MY POINT WAS THAT WOMEN NO MATTRR THEIR WEIGHT LOSS GOAL OR THEIR WEIGHT OR BMI SHOULD CONSIDER PUTTING UP A BIKINI PIC AFTER ALL THERE IS SOMETHING TO BE SAID FOR CEELING SEXY AND CONFIDENT IRREGARDLESS OF THE EXTERNAL WEIGHT .

How about...it's MY body. And I have TONS of confidence and feel great about myself already. So I don't care to to post a pic of myself on the internet half naked so that strangers can commend my body.

How about you just do you, and stop worrying about what women post as their profile pic?

Also, this whole religious judgy thing you've been doing...makes this whole thread even more creepy
  • icantbelieveiamobese
    Options

Again. You're an idiot.

I OBVIOUSLY take plenty of meds- hence the name. Way to go, Sherlock!

I think you're losing. Unless you count the screenshot you've been promised.

I changed my mind u need to STOP THE MEDS they r making u hate too much
  • icantbelieveiamobese
    Options
    And sugar pill u r barred from my thread do not come into this room.... How do I block someone