Options
    I feel like I am in therapy the way I a
    Why does every body want my body?
    What a cross for me to bear...
    Lol dude no question I wish I had those muscles
  • LiftingRiot
    LiftingRiot Posts: 6,946 Member
    Options
    Here it is..... I cant believe that women are not jumping at the chance to post bikini picks for icantbelieve as he sits there with his shirt off in his profile pic staring at his computer like a total legit upstanding citizen with high moral value. I mean if I was a woman, I would be knocking people out of the way to get the chance to post a bikini pic for this quality gentleman.
  • icantbelieveiamobese
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    Mr. OP since all your posts and threads end up asking for women to post bikini pics you have to understand that whatever your intention was you come across as a creepy perv sitting in his mom's basement salivating over the ladies of MFP. There's a way to tell people they are beautiful just as they are without begging for pictures.

And for the record my BMI is normal and I look good in a bikini, although apparently I look better in leggings but clearly you won't be seeing this for yourself
    ITS A F. G JOKE R U KIDDING ME
    Thank u but no thank u .... And I am on mfp because I do have a serious weight problem that I seem to be losing because of my food addictions and late night binging ... People can make fun of me it is my thread and I can stand my ground to the haters

People are making fun of you for a few reasons, none of which have anything to do with your desire to lose weight. Here are some of the reasons:

-You explicitly told the women here that they should be posting pictures of themselves in bikinis for your gratification
    -When called out on this, you said it was a joke, even though it clearly isn't
    -You have responded with nothing but vitriol to the people who have expressed concerns about your motives
    -You are still doing all of the above

Please consult that list closely and consider modifying your behavior based on it.

Alright Sigmund.... I will admit to this
    That probably deep down I wish I had a body like many of the guys on here no question am jealous of it and how women find that attractive ...just as my body is unattractive

No one here is making fun of you for wanting to improve yourself. Dude, I'm here because I have at least 100 pounds to lose. You're getting hated on because you're being creepy. Just stop that part of this, and it'll be ok. My advice from earlier is sound - just flag this post for removal and move on.

Negative captain no flags and I remain at the helm of this post.... It is mine and I will go down with it
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    Sorry OP but whether it was a joke or not, I suspect it was just a joke that backfired, you don't understand that everyone woman here gets at least a few requests a week asking for pics or from men offering to send her pictures of his bits. Lots of women post bikini pictures, but I know when I've posted something showing more skin than the stuff on my face I to get all sorts of disgusting messages to my inbox, even friends posting on my wall which I can control by hitting the delete button. While we would like to post pictures to show our progress and how proud of how far we have come it just is an opening for the pervy men who feel it's ok to objectify women. I've posted picture of my legs for "Thursday thighs day" and end up rage deleting my pictures to put up my skates because I post them cause I'm proud of them not to get pervy comments.

So that's why your thread here has gone the way it has. Blame your fellow MFP brothers who have ruined it for you
  • oberon0124
    oberon0124 Posts: 10,527 Member
    edited November 2015
    Options
    I wish I had a muscular body alright that's it

I call bull$hit! You now are trying the feel sorry for me. Not buying it at all.

• Nograce80
    Nograce80 Posts: 8,443 Member
    Options
    I respect the OP's determination and fortitude. I am now talking his side on this thread. Who else has the guts to stand with us?

Are you going to wear a bikini too? I mean why should it be gender based. I propose everyone wears bikinis! You guys first!
  • icantbelieveiamobese
    Options
    Alright guys post ur muscular body pics on here lets c if I get hated on now
  • LiftingRiot
    Options
  • OneHundredToLose
    OneHundredToLose Posts: 8,523 Member
    Options
    I respect the OP's determination and fortitude. I am now talking his side on this thread. Who else has the guts to stand with us?

Welp. The trolls have arrived. OP might not be willing to abandon ship, but I am.

UF1vQAB.gif
  • wolfsbayne2
    wolfsbayne2 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Maximus wrote: »
    Nobody got the point of MY thread ... So here goes to all the ones that couldn't get my message because they were too busy listening to the voices in their heads hence I was accused of everything. MY POINT WAS THAT WOMEN NO MATTRR THEIR WEIGHT LOSS GOAL OR THEIR WEIGHT OR BMI SHOULD CONSIDER PUTTING UP A BIKINI PIC AFTER ALL THERE IS SOMETHING TO BE SAID FOR CEELING SEXY AND CONFIDENT IRREGARDLESS OF THE EXTERNAL WEIGHT .

I like boobies

I'm going to be a bit of a white knight here and say while yes, the OP's post was a little creepy and the subsequent posts were a little creepy, if he had the body of Adonis or was a regular well-liked poster like say... @HawleyGriffin (no disrespect, dude) would the thread have gone differently? I mean @Maximus just said he liked boobies.....
  • icantbelieveiamobese
    Options
    5893al359s3n.jpeg

This one is for you @icantbelieveiamobese
    Congrats dude I wish I looked like that ... Good motivation

• icantbelieveiamobese
    Options
    Nobody got the point of MY thread ... So here goes to all the ones that couldn't get my message because they were too busy listening to the voices in their heads hence I was accused of everything. MY POINT WAS THAT WOMEN NO MATTRR THEIR WEIGHT LOSS GOAL OR THEIR WEIGHT OR BMI SHOULD CONSIDER PUTTING UP A BIKINI PIC AFTER ALL THERE IS SOMETHING TO BE SAID FOR CEELING SEXY AND CONFIDENT IRREGARDLESS OF THE EXTERNAL WEIGHT .

I like boobies

I'm going to be a bit of a white knight here and say while yes, the OP's post was a little creepy and the subsequent posts were a little creepy, if he had the body of Adonis or was a regular well-liked poster like say... @HawleyGriffin (no disrespect, dude) would the thread have gone differently? I mean @Maximus just said he liked boobies.....
    Dude thank u great point .... All these women saying I am a creep but if I had the body of lifting riot as an example ... No one would have criticized me I would have gotten friend requests instead
  • icantbelieveiamobese
    Options
    ThomasW13 wrote: »

I like boobies

Depends- unless its babby's first day on the internet, everybody knows better than to post a "joking" thread until you're known for being a "joking" kinda guy. otherwise you end up like one of those guys in a prank gone wrong video screaming about "it was just a prank bro!!"
    I couldn't care less what the haters think I know I am not a creep
  • wolfsbayne2
    Options
    ThomasW13 wrote: »

I like boobies

Depends- unless its babby's first day on the internet, everybody knows better than to post a "joking" thread until you're known for being a "joking" kinda guy. otherwise you end up like one of those guys in a prank gone wrong video screaming about "it was just a prank bro!!"

I see your point, but I still think it's just internet high school stuff.
  • LiftingRiot
    Options
    orrrrrrrrrrrrr..... you really are a creeper.... lol. Own it
  • wolfsbayne2
    Options

I like boobies

I am flattered that you think I am well-liked. <3<3 I think there are several people that would disagree with you on that point.

But I otherwise agree with you. There are plenty of threads on this site objectifying both men and women. The difference is they are started by members that are more popular or are capable of being more humorous or tactful.

I mean, you only have to scroll the selfie thread to see what I'm talking about.