1 year and 50 pounds later...

Options

Replies

• mazzasweet
    mazzasweet Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Toot that horn girl!! Beep beep!! You Look FABULOUS! Beautiful before and after - but now more healthy, fit and trim! Congratulations love!! Thanks SO much for sharing your success ♥
  • heartofviolet
    heartofviolet Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Oh my god, you look AMAZING! Keep up the good work!
  • sugarkissprincess
    sugarkissprincess Posts: 2,595 Member
    Options
    You look great!! Congrats!
  • Sherbog
    Sherbog Posts: 1,072 Member
    Options
    Toot your own horn...YOU BETCHA ....go for it. Well deserved and your a great writer in addition to having a great smile. Loved your post and CONGRATS!
  • Krinnen
    Krinnen Posts: 6
    Options
    Amazing! You look awesome! Congratulations on all the hard work paying off :) I need some motivation and you definitely helped!
  • Sherbog
    Sherbog Posts: 1,072 Member
    Options
    A few weeks ago I read a thread where people were discussing if loosing weight would impact breasts. Well growing up I was flat chested and loved being so. Then I gained 50 pounds and those breasts of mine were huge. Lost 50 pounds and no longer have the breasts...:)

Your before and after pictures are a true testament to healthy breast reduction! You look great.
  • staceypunk
    staceypunk Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    Wow! Look at you! Amazing!
  • abble_pie
    abble_pie Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Wow!! You look amazing! This is such an inspiration for me, and thanks for listing the things that helped you reach your goal!
  • shellylb52
    shellylb52 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Amazing job girl! Love the smile :wink:
  • judtod
    judtod Posts: 85
    Options
    Wow! You look terrific. You have inspired me to check out the Netflix documentaries. Any suggestions?
  • Tara1090
    Tara1090 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Like a whole new person. Congrats on the great dedication!
  • lisavirani
    lisavirani Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look terrific. You have inspired me to check out the Netflix documentaries. Any suggestions?

Food, Inc and Forks Over Knives are good to watch. There are a lot of others on there, some are so-so.

Food Matters (more about the drug industry)
    Fat, Sick & Nearly Dead (more about juicing, but has a good story)
    Food Fight
    Killer At Large
    Farmageddon
  • lisavirani
    Options
    Yay!! You look amazing!! Such a beauty! Now with a slim, trim bod to go along with it! So happy for you, my friend!

Thank you darling, you're too sweet :)
  • lisavirani
    Options
    You look like you're 15 now (LOL!) Jokes aside, you look incredible. Congrats.

15? Ha! I'm not ready to look younger yet, I'm still trying to look like a woman and not a girl, ha. I will take that as a major compliment though because that means I was headed down a bad path on the left there and I made a good change. I'll kill to look 15 in another 10 years ;)
  • squindles
    squindles Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    O my days that's flipping fantastic luv well done :flowerforyou:
  • earvizu92
    earvizu92 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Yay!!!!!!!!! YOU look amazing great job!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • keenho
    keenho Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    WOW! Congratulations! High 5's!!! I'm so happy for you! Way to Go! All of your hard work and sacrifice have surely paid off. Well Done!
  • kmchambers64
    kmchambers64 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Well all I can say is WOW!
  • judtod
    judtod Posts: 85
    Options

Food, Inc and Forks Over Knives are good to watch. There are a lot of others on there, some are so-so.

Food Matters (more about the drug industry)
    Fat, Sick & Nearly Dead (more about juicing, but has a good story)
    Food Fight
    Killer At Large
    Farmageddon

Thanks! I will check them out.
  • MrsEdge928
    MrsEdge928 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    wow AMAZING you look great and younger!! amazing job!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!