Anyone have premium?

Options
I was wondering if anyone had premium myfitness pal and if you thought it was worth it... Let me know! Thanks!

Replies

• shadow4478
    shadow4478 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Not worth it IMO!
    maybe if you get your diet 95% or better and your weight it exemplary you may want to sustain by watching macros.

better reasons to get - support MFP (but stick with free version first)
    possible health issues, ie. better details and what foods may have higher sugar concentration.
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options
    I have premium and I love it. I calorie cycle and my macro ratios don't necessarily stay the same all the time, so it's nice to be able to set up different goals for different days and track those across the weeks.
  • M30834134
    M30834134 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    MasterVal wrote: »
    I do - I paid for for MFP and other tracking apps I use. The premium features are nice and I use them, but my main reason for paying is to show my support to a company which has provided me with a tool that helped me to get in the best shape and health of my entire life. $59 per year is nothing compared to benefits I got from using this tool. Damn it, I spend more than that on coffee in one month.

Many, apparently, cant grasp the concept that nothing is free. No one wants to work for free - apps programmers including. They got to get paid somehow - either by our payments, or incorporating ads. I'd rather contribute as it is only fair.