If for today you weren't counting calories,what food/drink would you pig out on?

Options

Replies

• pie_eyes
    pie_eyes Posts: 12,965 Member
    Options
    headofphat wrote: »
    I don't actually enjoy pigging out anymore....not even a little....I'd do like someone above said, and donate the yummy's to people who actually need it. xo

buzzkill!

If you say so? Pigging out makes me feel piggish....and sick....giving to people who need it makes me feel GOOD.

Same here
  • ShrinkingKerrie
    ShrinkingKerrie Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    No, but you specifically asked today, what I would do. I'm sorry, I shouldn't have added my contribution.

Sorry I was just having a laugh. All contributions are welcome, its just that I asked what food you would eat, not if you would rather feed yourself or the homeless. Your answer wasn't anticipated but I appreciate your point of veiw :)
  • JackKopCh
    JackKopCh Posts: 8,044 Member
    Options
    jesus christ.... this place can make a deal out of anything :lol: Just say a food and move on! :sweat_smile:
  • pie_eyes
    Options
    And what about the animals??? :(
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,339 Member
    Options
    JackKopCh wrote: »
    jesus christ.... this place can make a deal out of anything :lol: Just say a food and move on! :sweat_smile:

:) I already gave my answer, have moved on...no worries. Can't make everyone happy all the time.
  • pie_eyes
    Options
    Cheesecake I guess. Even though sweets make me sick at the moment.
  • ShrinkingKerrie
    Options
    Animals? Are we talking animals being eaten or homeless animals? I'm honestly confused.
  • ShrinkingKerrie
    Options
    Mmm @csbnga warm brownies <3
  • Mr_Stabbems
    Mr_Stabbems Posts: 4,773 Member
    Options
    ...no one has a problem with the homeless rotisserie? nice to know where we are at as a community.
  • mbaker566
    mbaker566 Posts: 11,233 Member
    Options
    cheesecake brownies with a scoop of cookie dough vanilla ice cream with caramel and fudge on top. no cherry.

or a whole bag of doritos and mountain dew

or whatever i can get my hands on at the renaissance fair and wash it down with strongbow or ciderboys
  • headofphat
    headofphat Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options

:) I already gave my answer, have moved on...no worries. Can't make everyone happy all the time.

Is someone messing with you BFF?
  • JustMissTracy
    Options
    headofphat wrote: »

Is someone messing with you BFF?

No way, Hosay! :D
  • headofphat
    headofphat Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    You spelled Jose wrong! buzzkill!
    sorry just wanted to make it three times. that's the last i promise.
  • JustMissTracy
    Options
    LOL! No worries, I was going to call you something neat too, but we've already derailed her thread enough...lol! Much love! Enjoy your piggouts!! xo
  • ShrinkingKerrie
    Options
    :'( not actually having one, but I can dream haha
  • Iscah13
    Iscah13 Posts: 1,954 Member
    Options
    I would find the stretchiest maternity pants and sit at a hibachi grill all day. Yum.
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    I am counting today but I'm still gonna hit up Asian buffet with my dad at lunch. If I truly didn't care about counting I'd probably have a huge plate of shrimp instead of 1/4 plate, and like 30 pieces of the coffee flavored sponge cake instead of two little petit fours pieces.
  • Omar_Apocrypha
    Omar_Apocrypha Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    stuffed roasted chicken
  • pie_eyes
    Options
    Fried chicken, mashed potatoes and gravy, macoroni and cheese with broccoli. Lots of beer
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,876 Member
    Options
    I don't log or otherwise track calories...and I don't pig out as I don't really like that feeling.

If calories simply didn't matter and my gut could handle it, I would eat all of the prime rib.