If for today you weren't counting calories,what food/drink would you pig out on?

Replies

• pie_eyes
    pie_eyes Posts: 12,965 Member
    Meat lovers pizza and wings and beer
  • jacques57
    jacques57 Posts: 2,129 Member
    Creme brullee or a honkin' big chocolate Bismark
  • MaliRadojica
    MaliRadojica Posts: 55 Member
    Pizza and Coke
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    Some more of that delicious Carrot cake with cream cheese Frosting from my Daughters Baby Shower! :yum:
  • Darklords
    Darklords Posts: 3,175 Member
    deep fried french fries with fried wings and cold beer
  • ShrinkingKerrie
    ShrinkingKerrie Posts: 339 Member
    Some more of that delicious Carrot cake with cream cheese Frosting from my Daughters Baby Shower! :yum:

LOVE carrot cake!!
  • HostageCat
    HostageCat Posts: 469 Member
    Pizza and lattes
  • Jenndrumm1974
    Jenndrumm1974 Posts: 122 Member
    Pizza
  • Dalia444
    Dalia444 Posts: 512 Member
    I confess I would totally pig out if I could do so without consequence... Love my Cuban food:
    97ukkywzfhzm.png
    ezmd4b2b3o9e.png
  • zcb94
    zcb94 Posts: 3,679 Member
    If I were craving salt but not counting calories today, I'd reach for pistachios. If I wanted sweets, I'd go for any chocolate treat.
  • pie_eyes
    pie_eyes Posts: 12,965 Member
    Today is the day pizza and wings, I need to go on the treadmill or not
  • Thisnameischosen
    Thisnameischosen Posts: 2,771 Member
    Lasagna and Ben and Jerry's pish food
  • Jessie1975G
    Jessie1975G Posts: 1 Member
    Portillos burger and cheese fries
  • beagletracks
    beagletracks Posts: 6,035 Member
    edited November 2015
    Fried chicken.

But I agree with @JustMissTracy about how one feels after bingeing, and try to treat myself to small portions of decadent foods as she does.

Also, I disagree with your modest proposal to eat the homeless, @Mr_Stabbems.

Mmm. Grilled cheese, mac and cheese, cheese cake, cheese, cheese, cheese.
  • _whatsherface
    _whatsherface Posts: 1,238 Member
    Nachos!!!!!!
  • DLDzioba
    DLDzioba Posts: 422 Member
    I may or may not want a TUB of cottage cheese my newfound love.
  • ShrinkingKerrie
    @Dalia444 what is that,it looks amazing..

Love Ben and Jerry's (cookie dough)
    And nachos
    And cheese
    Mmm
  • Soopatt
    Soopatt Posts: 563 Member
    edited November 2015
    I have never had a binge eating issue, but I do sometimes like to eat a volume of food that is outside of my deficit calories.

I find ways to plan this and I suppose that is pigging out in a way, although I don't view it as negative as it is planned and I am happy and in control.

I plan to pig out on doughnuts this week - I am actually having a doughnut day on Thursday to celebrate the opening of the first Krispy Creme in Africa (we don't do doughnuts very well over here, so this is thrill). I am saving up the calories for it this week and I will have a blast! I do that sort of thing with pizza sometimes.

I know a lot of people use "binge" more casually, but to me a binge is a large family pizza eaten by one person or some weird over the top mountain of food like a full block of cheese and two tins of beans just because they were in front of you. I don't mean that and I don't eat in volume that way. I mean - 1 x medium pizza with all the topping I want or 3 or 4 doughnuts (having given up dinner for them and saved up calories).
  • Soopatt
    Soopatt Posts: 563 Member
    Christmas will totally be a pigging out day although I cannot be too specific about what it will entail yet as we are going to a restaurant. There is sure to be an over the top pile of roasted meat, gravy and roasted potatoes involved!
  • ShrinkingKerrie
    Soopatt wrote: »
    I have never had a binge eating issue, but I do sometimes like to eat a volume of food that is outside of my deficit calories.

I find ways to plan this and I suppose that is pigging out in a way, although I don't view it as negative as it is planned and I am happy and in control.

I plan to pig out on doughnuts this week - I am actually having a doughnut day on Thursday to celebrate the opening of the first Krispy Creme in Africa (we don't do doughnuts very well over here, so this is thrill). I am saving up the calories for it this week and I will have a blast! I do that sort of thing with pizza sometimes.

I know a lot of people use "binge" more casually, but to me a binge is a large family pizza eaten by one person or some weird over the top mountain of food like a full block of cheese and two tins of beans just because they were in front of you. I don't mean that and I don't eat in volume that way. I mean - 1 x medium pizza with all the topping I want or 3 or 4 doughnuts (having given up dinner for them and saved up calories).

Enjoy Thursday!