Weight over 200 pounds

Options

Replies

• krysiasl35
    Options
    Hi Everyone!! I'm a newbie on here.

I weight over 230lbs and I'm 5'7, and I'm trying to lose atleast 55lbs. I'm looking for friends that are in the same bracket. I will keep my diary open(I will try to log in as much as I can...lol)

I will give you support and motivation, and hope you could give the same as well :)
  • tambam69
    tambam69 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Starting weight 286
    Current weight 276
    Goal Weight 150ish

Feel free to add me if you want.
  • krysiasl35
    Options
    new member 5'2; 223 first goal 170 then 150.
  • LassoOfTruth
    LassoOfTruth Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    Hello! :]

You can add if you'd like. My diary is open to friends, and I enjoy making new friends.

Anyone else can add me too. :]
  • meeeshellllle
    meeeshellllle Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    hi you can add me i started at 205 i'm 5'8 and I'm now down to 175 my goal is 150 i started in april
  • caramelgyrlk
    caramelgyrlk Posts: 1,112 Member
    Options
    I am 5'5

My heaviest was In 2008 I weighed 337.5

I am so determined to get under 200 pounds it is unreal.

For the moment I will SETTLE for 199.9 just so I can say FINALLY....

After that about 170-175.
  • sandra_brideau
    sandra_brideau Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi,

When I started this journey I was 239 lbs. I am 5'3" and have a goal weight of 150 lbs. I started in February, and Happy with progress. I am here if anyone needs support or just wants to chat , so feel free to add me :happy:
  • KeshiaV
    KeshiaV Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Hey when I started I weighed almost 250, now I'm at right around 190 (I'm 5'5). Feel free to add me, I've got another 30 plus pounds to get rid of and I'd love to encourage you along the way :)
  • Kimdbro
    Kimdbro Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone!! I'm a newbie on here.

I weight over 230lbs and I'm 5'7, and I'm trying to lose atleast 55lbs. I'm looking for friends that are in the same bracket. I will keep my diary open(I will try to log in as much as I can...lol)

I will give you support and motivation, and hope you could give the same as well :)

I'm 5'7 and weigh in at 235.... I have several mini goals, but ultimately want to lose 65 and review from there if I want to go another 10. I used to be 160 and was very fit and happy there, but I'm focusing more on health and clothes fit etc than a magic number. I'm on daily and enjoy both being motivating and being motivated! Feel free to add me.
  • soopaang
    soopaang Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hello!

Feel free to add me. I was over 220 (too flabbergasted to log the actual number) back in April. I decided to turn to a more natural and healthy life and focus on this instead of keeping my focus solely on losing weight. I'm now down over 21 lbs. I'm not perfect and it's been steady but not rapid. The most important factor should be your health. It's easy to get into a trap of feeling like you need to go "biggest loser." Don't stress over the number of lbs lost as that will come when you choose to live healthy.
  • kneely1786
    kneely1786 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Hello,

I joined MFP last year, but never did anything with it, until now. I have been more serious and motivated to lose this weight since January 2013. If anyone would like to add me a friend, please do.
  • GTAFrank
    GTAFrank Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    Another newbie here. At 5'6" I am starting my journey at 210, looking to get to 165 - 170 at some point. Good luck to one and all
    -Frank
  • determinedbutlazy
    determinedbutlazy Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7", started at 237lbs and have lost 70lbs so far. If you'd like to be friends, I'm here!
  • WalkingMermaid_
    WalkingMermaid_ Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7, I started at 231, currently at 218. Feel free to add me :)
  • Tere1030
    Tere1030 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    We can do it!
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    I am 5'8" and started MFP on 3/25/13 at 262 now waffling between 234-236 for a couple of weeks.
    (have been 300 in past, never going back)

Feel free to add me!
  • nomesw84
    nomesw84 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7" and currently at 264lbs.

I started out at 300lbs in January and still 36lbs down despite having a month off to get married and go on my honeymoon!

Feel free to add me as a friend anyone who wants to give and receive some more support :smile:
  • nomesw84
    nomesw84 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7" and currently at 264lbs.

I started out at 300lbs in January and still 36lbs down despite having a month off to get married and go on my honeymoon!

Feel free to add me as a friend anyone who wants to give and receive some more support :smile:

Sorry for the double post, my computer had a funny 5 minutes!!
  • goalss4nika
    goalss4nika Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Hello & Welcome :flowerforyou:

I would love to support you and anyone else who may need another friend on here! I log daily and I might even shoot you a message if you become red (not logging in) Feel free to add me, as anyone can :flowerforyou: #Happy losing
  • laserturkey
    laserturkey Posts: 1,680 Member
    Options
    5' 6 3/4" and I started at 240. I'm now focusing on slooooow weight loss and lifting weights to keep more muscle while I burn off the rest of the fat.