Weight over 200 pounds

Options

Replies

• cerwin17
    cerwin17 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I'm not in your height bracket (I'm 5'4) but I do weigh 232 lbs...took a break from this site but now I'm getting back into it! Good luck on your journey :)
  • mpost12590
    mpost12590 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Hello :)
    I am 5'3 and am 263. I am hoping to get under 200. I want to wish you good luck with you weight loss.
  • Gooddaytostart
    Options
    Hey girl! I can top that one. Try 235 lbs. and 5'6. You are ahead of me already....lol...this is my first time here also and I look forward to moving in the right direction. I just need friends like you to be a support friend. WE CAN DO IT! Take one day at a time and stay on myfitnesspal.com. :)
  • autumnpath
    autumnpath Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me:

Start weight: 250
    Current: 179
    Goal: 145

:)
  • Gooddaytostart
    Options
    Very proud of you and I will keep you in prayer. You have already begun a great journey and with prayer you will succeed. :heart:
  • MrsSwink
    MrsSwink Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I orginally started over 200 pounds and still have 30 pounds to go... I think we can motivate eachotther! Add me if you like!
  • alibee81
    alibee81 Posts: 62
    Options
    I'm 5'5, started off at 228 a couple of months ago and I'm down to 206. Feel free to add me, it's always nice to have people who are in the same boat!
  • lynn_miller15
    lynn_miller15 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Hi there!

I too am a newbie at this. I've tried numerous times but give up when I get tempted to eat something WAY out of the calorie band I am supposed to be in!
    I'll try to keep my food diary open too and am open to any suggestions you might have!

I am currently (and have been sitting at for a REALLY long time) at 225 lbs! Hoping to lose 60 lbs total...and would LOVE it if I could get down to under 200lbs by the end of the summer!! Hopefully I'm not setting myself up for failure!

Looking for any encouragement and friends to help along the way!

Lyndsey:smile:
  • acyum2012
    acyum2012 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey Guys,
    I am so happy to be here. I recently started back on my diet exercise regime. I am 241 pounds as of last nights weigh in. Started in May at 256. I am doing ok but I have trouble staying a float when it comes to working out. I would be happy to give support and insight. I lost a total of 60 pounds last summer. By being consistent working out and eating clean sounds over rated but its the truth that method does work.
  • mrlang
    mrlang Posts: 9
    Options
    When I started my weight loss program, back in August 2012, I weighed in at 285 pounds. I am now 228 pounds. :) I am 5'4" and my goal weight is 130. I hope to achieve this by next year June 2014! I also use Fitbit in conjuction with MyFitnessPal. I love them both!

I recently ordered FitBit Flex and BodyMedia Link to try (and return the one I dont like). Flex is on back order but the Link came already. I have had it on for 2 days now and am liking it so far. I just wish it wasnt so big and noticable on my upper arm. Which FitBit do you have? And what are some Pros & Cons you can offer me?
  • CarlieeBear
    CarlieeBear Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" and don't know my exact weight when I started. I know the scale hit at least 165. I started out by eating only half my meals at restaurants, since eating full restaurant meals with my then new bf is how I'd gained the weight that was making my clothes not fit. I was probably about 145 when I started MFP. I'm now down to 204 and very excited that ONEderland is in sight...love when the 5 week estimate is under 200!!

I watch what I eat, do lots of cardio and lift what I think is heavy at least every 2 days. I do the most I can lift for 6-8 reps. I use machines for my lifting. I'm almost over a shoulder injury that limited my lifting since last Fall. On off days, I try to do something active like sports or heavy cleaning. My apt. is a disaster due to my pack rat habits, so there's a lot of cleaning to do!
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    I am 5'5

My heaviest was In 2008 I weighed 337.5

I am so determined to get under 200 pounds it is unreal.

For the moment I will SETTLE for 199.9 just so I can say FINALLY....

After that about 170-175.

I feel the same way! I think my ultimate goal weight is somewhere between 180-199 but I have not seen 199 since I was 12 or 13 yrs old hehe

(My heaviest was around 300 in 2008, now 235)
  • vickiessecret
    vickiessecret Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm also trying to lose weight & I'm currently at 247lbs, I started here on MFP at 279lbs, my highest weight was 297lbs when I had my son in June 2012, My ultimate goal is to get to 150-170lbs. Anyone feel free to add me as a friend. I just started the 30 day shred last Thursday & today was day 7 for me, really hoping to get through all 30 days this time & see how many inches I lose :) Good Luck to everyone :)
  • sugarkissprincess
    sugarkissprincess Posts: 2,595 Member
    Options
    Hi!!! Welcome :)

I started in October at 279 pounds and currently weigh 199, goal 150 ..

Add me if you would like. I have some wonderful motivation on my friends list.
  • daniellew2009
    Options
    I'm 21 5'3 and almost 300 and I been working out for a little bit now and it's hard but I'm serious about my weight loss and I have things that I think about that keep me inspired and going
  • Naina_Bug
    Naina_Bug Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    bump
  • FitChik23
    FitChik23 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hey girl i'm way over 200 as well and i you want I to am looking for a buddy in my journey hit me up some time :)
  • _andreamarie
    _andreamarie Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Adding you :). I'm 223 & started at 240. I wanna get down to 150.
  • cssyti
    cssyti Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    i am 5 8 1/2 and weighed 229 when i started (6 weeks ago) I want to get back down to 185.
  • deannaglasser
    Options
    Hi Naina,

I'm Deanna. I want to loose 50-60lbs. I weigh a little over 200 lbs. I started in Jan. and lost 13lb pretty easily. Then in early March I tore a ligament in my foot and let job stress get to me. I put it all back on. I'm starting back again. Before I didn't have a "pal" or anything. I am private about my weight and weight loss attempts. Generally, I don't want to jinx it or draw attention to my weight. I don't want to join a group but would be loyal to one "weight loss pal".

Deanna