Replies

• marasaynes388
    marasaynes388 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Holy hell! How did you do that? That's what I'm tryin to do
  • DaddieCat
    DaddieCat Posts: 3,646 Member
    Options
    In for answers. I'd like to know how you did this in a safe and healthy fashion.
  • ihab90
    ihab90 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I was on a very strict committed programme. I basically had all good food (mainly protein and fibre) with very little complex carbs. I drank plenty of water. I did fasting HIIT in morning and long jogs in evening. It's a really intense programme but fastest one to give you results. Hardest thing was that you don't have energy to do anything.

Feel free to ask me any questions, want to help :)
  • DaddieCat
    Options
    Total daily calorie count and macro split?
  • ihab90
    Options
    Total calories was between 1800-2000 but protein levels was 1.5g per kg body weight. I didn't do any macro split, like I said carbs was a minimum probably only for breakfast
  • urban_traveller
    urban_traveller Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Congrats. Good motivation success story for those starting, like me
  • ihab90
    Options
    Congrats. Good motivation success story for those starting, like me

Glad I can help in any way :)
  • Clarewho
    Clarewho Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic progress - can you clarify - you didn't do any weight training? Just cardio? Those abs must have been there all along, there's hope for us all yet! :smile:
  • DaddieCat
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Clarewho wrote: »
    That's fantastic progress - can you clarify - you didn't do any weight training? Just cardio? Those abs must have been there all along, there's hope for us all yet! :smile:

Everyone has abs... they just need to uncover them from the layer of bodyfat over top. For some people it's easy... for other who are not genetically predisposed, it can be much harder. Some people carry their excess body fat in their midsection... others don't. No single person will reap the same benefits from the same program.

My main concern was that OP was promoting a crash diet or VLCD diet, which they are not based on their response earlier. OP is, most likely, not a person who carries their excess bodyfat on their midsection and has genetics that allow an easier transition to being lean enough for abs, but since that can't be tested we'll just congratulate OP on his success.

*ETA personally, my goal is more lean mass than that. Abs are less important to me, but they seem to be for many.
  • Clarewho
    Clarewho Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    Thanks @BecomingBane, you're right. I didn't mean to be flippant but re-reading my post, it probably sounds like I was. I blame the sight of abs... what can I say? :wink:
  • ihab90
    Options
    What's an OP?
  • DaddieCat
    Options
    ihab90 wrote: »
    What's an OP?

Original post or poster.
  • Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Options
    So in 4 months, what are your stats compared to when you started? Measurements? Weight? What was your lifting plan?
  • mcpostelle
    mcpostelle Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I do VLCHF so I already know about the joys of lowering carbs. But your results are... Shredded. ;)
  • autumnblade75
    autumnblade75 Posts: 1,660 Member
    Options
    By "within 4 months" do you mean "in the same day"? I think it looks a lot like one of those *gotcha* articles where they tinker with the lighting and posing to make it look like someone changed their body shape, when it's mostly a matter of sucking in the gut and wearing better fitting clothes. I apologize if that's not the case.
  • Healthy_4_Life2
    Healthy_4_Life2 Posts: 595 Member
    edited November 2015
    Options
    You look amaaaaazing!!!
  • ihab90
    Options
    Guys I promise this was legit. It was extremely hard but it is do-able if you put 100% effort
  • ihab90
    Options
    s6addnzthne5.jpeg

Slightly better lighting
  • 3dogsrunning
    3dogsrunning Posts: 27,167 Member
    Options
    ihab90 wrote: »
    Guys I promise this was legit. It was extremely hard but it is do-able if you put 100% effort

I don't think anyone here believes it's not doable. There have been more than a few types of these posts. However, the lack of face in after pics makes it a little hard for me to take this one as legit.

• Sinnister78
    Sinnister78 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Hmmmmmm. Good job. Agreed with above but I'll take OPs word for it.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!