Guys it's do-able

Options

Replies

• Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Options
    I do have to ask, why have your face in the before pic, but not the after? I don't post my face often either...so I'm not bashing, just curious really.
  • ihab90
    ihab90 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I don't like taking a pic of my face and they're different mirrors.
  • Hornsby
    Options
    Hornsby wrote: »
    So in 4 months, what are your stats compared to when you started? Measurements? Weight? What was your lifting plan?

would still like to know this ^
  • ihab90
    Options
    So in 4 months, what are your stats compared to when you started? Measurements? Weight? What was your lifting plan?

Sorry. My waist went down from 32 inches to 28. I dropped to 70kg, I'm 1.75m long so not that tall. I did a full weights workout twice a week and cardio 3-4 times a week. Sometimes I do cardio twice a day
  • Serah87
    Serah87 Posts: 5,481 Member
    Options
    ihab90 wrote: »
    I don't like taking a pic of my face and they're different mirrors.

But in the first photo you had no problem with face photo.

Hhhhmmmm.....
  • ihab90
    Options
    oyieggmw8zr4.jpeg

Up to you guys if you want to believe or not
  • TiberiusClaudis
    TiberiusClaudis Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    ihab90...thanks for posting. Impressive Mate! Also appreciate the info on your workouts. I recently completed a bulk, somewhat dirty, and now am paying the price for getting back down. From your success, it appears I need to do more cardio and less weights. Anyway...Nice job!
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options

Sorry. My waist went down from 32 inches to 28. I dropped to 70kg, I'm 1.75m long so not that tall. I did a full weights workout twice a week and cardio 3-4 times a week. Sometimes I do cardio twice a day

Is this a typo? You dropped 70 kg in four months? Those pics don't look like a 70 kg difference.

Nice work. You sound very pleased with your results.
  • Hornsby
    Options
    nutmegoreo wrote: »

Is this a typo? You dropped 70 kg in four months? Those pics don't look like a 70 kg difference.

Not so much of a typo but more of a misread on your part ;)
  • karlis87
    karlis87 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    He dropped TO 70. Meaning 70 kg was his end weight. I think he would be dead if he'd dropped 70 kg.
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options
    nutmegoreo wrote: »

Not so much of a typo but more of a misread on your part ;)

Got it! I'm apparently a little slow on the uptake without my caffeine. I shall remedy that situation and then return :smiley:
  • ihab90
    Options
    Yh I was around 74kg at first. Thanks guys appreciate the kind words. Would love to hear/see your successes, very good motivation
  • Sinnister78
    Sinnister78 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Nice transformation. I'd need to drop another 60lbs or so to get those kinds of results so maybe eventually. But they are definitely inspirational pics. Thanks for sharing. Don't be hesitant to post more. Im sure you will motivate a lot of MFP users.
  • ihab90
    Options
    ihab90...thanks for posting. Impressive Mate! Also appreciate the info on your workouts. I recently completed a bulk, somewhat dirty, and now am paying the price for getting back down. From your success, it appears I need to do more cardio and less weights. Anyway...Nice job!

Unfortunately, that's what happens when bulking especially dirty bulking. It comes back to what you eat too. I'm trying to gain weight at the moment so I am bulking but again dirty bulk
  • ihab90
    Options
    Also I use this app a lot and it's really good motivation. Always trying to up the last workout

Strong - Workout Tracker and Training Log for Bodybuilding, Weightlifting, Fitness and Strength Routines by Cameron Chow
    https://appsto.re/gb/Xz_QB.i
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options

Unfortunately, that's what happens when bulking especially dirty bulking. It comes back to what you eat too. I'm trying to gain weight at the moment so I am bulking but again dirty bulk

I disagree with that. I've continually seen people "dirty" bulk and end up with amazing results both in physique and strength.
  • ihab90
    Options
    PikaKnight wrote: »

I disagree with that. I've continually seen people "dirty" bulk and end up with amazing results both in physique and strength.

Well those are some lucky players. Im not jealous
  • ihab90
    Options
    You look amaaaaazing!!!

Thank you
  • jonnie256
    jonnie256 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Great job op! Sucks that there are so many doubters and haters in these threads.
  • ihab90
    Options
    jonnie256 wrote: »
    Great job op! Sucks that there are so many doubters and haters in these threads.

Thanks mate
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!