Worst Gym creeper story

Options
pwall921
pwall921 Posts: 19 Member
Post shower I was walking in locker room wrapped in towel carrying my toiletries and stuff, I accidentally dropped my Under Armour spandex underwear, dude picks it up, smiles at me and says "Finders Keepers" and pretends to walk away..... come on dude.

Replies

• whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    That is kinda funny.
  • thatonegirlwiththestuff
    thatonegirlwiththestuff Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    Last week some kid decided to let me know in the middle of a crowded weight room that I have a ''gorgeous *kitten*'' super loud. I was mortified! He borderline shouted it and managed to turn the head of everyone within a 30 foot radius. Complete *kitten*.
  • Sublimely_Self_Righteous
    Options
    Yah brah, happens to me all the time. Damn undie sniffers.
  • mister_universe
    mister_universe Posts: 6,664 Member
    Options
    :noway:

Dude on dude crime. :(
    Post shower I was walking in locker room wrapped in towel carrying my toiletries and stuff, I accidentally dropped my Under Armour spandex underwear, dude picks it up, smiles at me and says "Finders Keepers" and pretends to walk away..... come on dude.
  • pwall921
    pwall921 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    @ lifting, Yeah like what was he expecting, you would drop your weights, run over and ask him to dry hump in the stairwell? Ugh.
  • runner2runner
    runner2runner Posts: 1,937 Member
    Options

LMAO!!!
  • Sublimely_Self_Righteous
    Options
    Last week some kid decided to let me know in the middle of a crowded weight room that I have a ''gorgeous *kitten*'' super loud. I was mortified! He borderline shouted it and managed to turn the head of everyone within a 30 foot radius. Complete *kitten*.

Well, I mean, based on your profile pics, I can't disagree with them :blushing:
  • thatonegirlwiththestuff
    thatonegirlwiththestuff Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    As soon as someone invents workout pants that can carry a small can of pepper spray in them, I'm buying!
  • Hexahedra
    Hexahedra Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    By 'kid' you mean teen? or twenty something?

It's a very strange pickup strategy, which obviously didn't work.
  • Cutting4life
    Cutting4life Posts: 505 Member
    Options

sorry
  • Perplexities
    Perplexities Posts: 612 Member
    Options

This happened.
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    As soon as someone invents workout pants that can carry a small can of pepper spray in them, I'm buying!

ive seen workout pants/shorts that have a "hidden pocket" big enough to carry the pepper spray.
  • Perplexities
    Perplexities Posts: 612 Member
    Options

I actually do believe this.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    Neither of these stories are creepy. One was a guy making an embarrassing joke, and the other was just an *kitten*.
  • catrinaHwechanged
    catrinaHwechanged Posts: 4,907 Member
    Options
    Neither of these stories are creepy. One was a guy making an embarrassing joke, and the other was just an *kitten*.

Agreed.....but I'm pretty crude!
  • caspergirl7
    caspergirl7 Posts: 590 Member
    Options

haha!!!
  • NYactor1
    NYactor1 Posts: 9,642 Member
    Options
    Sounds legit
  • amy32lynn
    amy32lynn Posts: 157 Member
    Options

Well, tbh, the way you dress and present yourself in your photos can only insinuate that you WANT that kind of attention. Yea maybehe was a little out of line, but what do you expect?
    I agree stfu!!!!!

SERIOUSLY?!?! Just STFU!

Why should I shut the **** up????? It's the truth!! Women don't walk around with their tits and *kitten* hanging out if they don't want attention. I mean...hello!

That doesn't mean they want YOUR attention, stud.
  • Kacey11312
    Kacey11312 Posts: 55
    Options
    Do y'all hear that?

Yup... the crap just hit the fan. Grab some popcorn!

To the OP - WOW... That's major creeper status. :huh:
  • LonLB
    LonLB Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    Jealousy isn't attractive. AT ALL.
This discussion has been closed.