Replies

• thatonegirlwiththestuff
    thatonegirlwiththestuff Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    sitbackandwatch.gif
  • Hexahedra
    Hexahedra Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    Last week some kid decided to let me know in the middle of a crowded weight room that I have a ''gorgeous *kitten*'' super loud. I was mortified! He borderline shouted it and managed to turn the head of everyone within a 30 foot radius. Complete *kitten*.

Well, tbh, the way you dress and present yourself in your photos can only insinuate that you WANT that kind of attention. Yea maybehe was a little out of line, but what do you expect?
    To be fair her clothing is not outrageously revealing, I've seen worse around here. She is well endowed, so what do you expect her to wear for workout? Nothing short of a muumuu would hide her features...
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    Lol well I'm a woman, but nice try. Of course all the men will jump to defend her honor but that doesn't mean it's not true. Yea the guy was an *kitten* and it was probably embarrassing but hey lets not be naive for the sake of popularity.

friendly advice id back out now this will not end pretty
  • catrinaHwechanged
    catrinaHwechanged Posts: 4,907 Member
    Options
    Jealousy isn't attractive. AT ALL.

BOOM!!
  • sc10985
    sc10985 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Omg RAPE?? That's ridiculous. Of course rape is not ok. But all I'm saying is that if you're going to dress provocatively then you're going to get some (I guess unwanted) comments. Is everyone just totally unaware of how the male psyche works??
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    Jealousy isn't attractive. AT ALL.

Some women love to hate other women.
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    Relax, guys. It's a sockpuppet.
  • ellen_kay
    ellen_kay Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    freaky
  • amy32lynn
    amy32lynn Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    [quote
    Last week some kid decided to let me know in the middle of a crowded weight room that I have a ''gorgeous *kitten*'' super loud. I was mortified! He borderline shouted it and managed to turn the head of everyone within a 30 foot radius. Complete *kitten*.

Well, tbh, the way you dress and present yourself in your photos can only insinuate that you WANT that kind of attention. Yea maybehe was a little out of line, but what do you expect? are you kidding me?????????

SERIOUSLY?!?! Just STFU!

Why should I shut the **** up????? It's the truth!! Women don't walk around with their tits and *kitten* hanging out if they don't want attention. I mean...hello!

That doesn't mean they want YOUR attention, stud.

Lol well I'm a woman, but nice try. Of course all the men will jump to defend her honor but that doesn't mean it's not true. Yea the guy was an *kitten* and it was probably embarrassing but hey lets not be naive for the sake of popularity.
    [/quote]
  • nightengale7
    nightengale7 Posts: 563 Member
    Options

Well, tbh, the way you dress and present yourself in your photos can only insinuate that you WANT that kind of attention. Yea maybehe was a little out of line, but what do you expect?
    To be fair her clothing is not outrageously revealing, I've seen worse around here. She is well endowed, so what do you expect her to wear for workout? Nothing short of a muumuu would hide her features...

^This. I was just thinking that. Her profile pics are showing off her hard work, it's not like she's wearing stripper outfits or something.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    Omg RAPE?? That's ridiculous. Of course rape is not ok. But all I'm saying is that if you're going to dress provocatively then you're going to get some (I guess unwanted) comments. Is everyone just totally unaware of how the male psyche works??

Doesnt make those comments welcome or ok. You are blaming the victim for the behavior of others.
  • sc10985
    sc10985 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Well no I'm not jealous. She's hot, she knows it, she flaunts it. So she can't be surprised when people comment on her appearance!!!
  • Sublimely_Self_Righteous
    Options
    Well no one creeped me, but one time I was at the gym with all of my friends and saw this really hot blonde girl with a gorgeous *kitten*! So I made sure to borderline shout it so everyone within a 30 foot radius can turn their head and look! Poor girl though. She looked mortified. I wonder where she's at now?
  • catrinaHwechanged
    catrinaHwechanged Posts: 4,907 Member
    Options
    Well no I'm not jealous. She's hot, she knows it, she flaunts it. So she can't be surprised when people comment on her appearance!!!

Well then, I guess you can't be surprised when people call you out on your ignorance because you sure do flaunt it!
  • HealthWoke0ish
    HealthWoke0ish Posts: 2,078 Member
    Options
    As soon as someone invents workout pants that can carry a small can of pepper spray in them, I'm buying!

"Is that a can of pepper spray in your pocket or are you just hap...OwwOWOWOWOWOW"

Right? :wink:
  • Perplexities
    Perplexities Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    Well no one creeped me, but one time I was at the gym with all of my friends and saw this really hot blonde girl with a gorgeous *kitten*! So I made sure to borderline shout it so everyone within a 30 foot radius can turn their head and look! Poor girl though. She looked mortified. I wonder where she's at now?

Careful brah, these white knights seem serious. Stay safe.
  • adioschubs
    adioschubs Posts: 384 Member
    Options

That's the exact attitude that belongs to RC so that is why I mentioned it. Saying men are pigs is an excuse for bad behaviour.
  • SailorKnightWing
    SailorKnightWing Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    When your boobs reach a certain size, all shirts that aren't turtlenecks are going to show cleavage. And turtlenecks present a whole other set of problems.
  • chubby_checkers
    chubby_checkers Posts: 2,354 Member
    Options
    When your boobs reach a certain size, all shirts that aren't turtlenecks are going to show cleavage. And turtlenecks present a whole other set of problems.

Like shelf-boob. Not attractive on anyone.
This discussion has been closed.