Young Living Essential Oils / NingXia Red

Options
amykluver
amykluver Posts: 184 Member
Anyone use or ever use any of these products? I'm curious as to your results. I tried a sample of NingXia Red (an all natural "health" drink) over the weekend and had great results, but wondering how long-lived those results will be. Especially for the cost.

Replies

• HealthyGirl78230
    Options
    Hi Amy, I've been using NingXia Red for years. I love the energy it gives me and it helps my immune system as well. Haven't had a cold or flu for years. I'm also a natural health practitioner and do recommend it to people as well. It works out to about $1.07 per serving, so the price is very economical (when compared with an unhealthy Starbucks or Red Bull drink!). Hope that helps!
  • Mouse_Potato
    Mouse_Potato Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    I am very skeptical of anything from YL. That guy has a rap sheet a mile long and even the presentation made my hair stand on end. It was full of vague promises and unverified anecdotes. The woman even tried to tell me essential oils injected in to a tumor would cure cancer. The whole thing gave me the creeps!:noway:
  • Mouse_Potato
    Mouse_Potato Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    Can you please point me to some verification of the claims that "Thieves Oil" was so named for it's miraculous defense against the plague? The saleswoman could not even tell me in which country or century this occurred. I'm surprised that history would have buried such an amazing story. Thanks.
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,958 Member
    Options
    I love it when two posters out of four joined just to post their MLM BS in this thread.

Especially when it's Thieves Oil...er....Snake Oil.
  • evileen99
    evileen99 Posts: 1,564 Member
    Options
    Yeah, Ecuadorian clinics are so well known for their rigorous and well designed studies (sarcasm font)....
    got
    And nothing, except not being near rat fleas or being a homozygote for a specific gene could do anything to prevent you from getting the plague.
  • calebeaton
    Options
    cmriverside: True. But long-timer amykluver started this thread and Thieves hadn't entered the discussion before long-timer Mouse_Potato brought it up. Seems like you have such an anti-MLM or YL bias that you disregard the info presented. I didn't see any recruiting going on except yours--to join the anti-MLM brigade to censor info.
  • cmriverside
    Options
    cmriverside: True. But long-timer amykluver started this thread and Thieves hadn't entered the discussion before long-timer Mouse_Potato brought it up. Seems like you have such an anti-MLM or YL bias that you disregard the info presented. I didn't see any recruiting going on except yours--to join the anti-MLM brigade to censor info.

I disregard any info that walks like a duck.

You can keep trying to convince people, but linking to a site that sells the stuff is against forum rules, so you may want to rethink that approach. I see people here frequently who are trying to push products. You are no different - regardless of your "Research" - which no one is really falling for here, so take it back to your site.

Yes, I'm firmly anti-MLM.
  • calebeaton
    Options
    evileen99: Not disputing that. But that wasn't the question which had more to do with whether or not frankincense had been injected into a tumor.

On the other hand, it is well known that, while the US healthcare system is #1 in acute/emergency/traumatic care, it sucks at chronic issues. In other words, if I have a bullet wound or broken limb, get me to a US doctor pronto. But if I have cancer, arthritis, lupus, or whatever, the best answers usually lie outside the US system which is the realm of pharmaceutical companies that publish the textbooks for medical schools and have a revolving door with the FDA, DHS, etc.

And due to bureaucratic red tape, it's not uncommon for the true cutting-edge stuff to be happening outside the US, i.e., stem cell therapy--one of the world's foremost experts on stem cell therapy is in Ecuador.

I would think this would be common knowledge on a fitness site (not the realm of mainstream medical institutions), especially under the "Food and Nutrition" topic (also not the realm of mainstream medical institutions). Your rants in favor of double-blind studies and such would fit better on a forum dedicated to something like patented drugs that are precisely-manufactured with a handful isolated, synthetic (dead) ingredients rather than on a fitness forum where solutions can vary as widely as individuals and the compounds in an orange can number in the hundreds and vary with the season...or time of day.
  • Wetcoaster
    Wetcoaster Posts: 1,788 Member
    Options
    Must resist...............
  • calebeaton
    Options

You can keep trying to convince people, but linking to a site that sells the stuff is against forum rules, so you may want to rethink that approach. I see people here frequently who are trying to push products. You are no different - regardless of your "Research" - which no one is really falling for here, so take it back to your site.

Might be best to let long-timer Mouse_Potato decide whether I spammed her or truly/thoughtfully answered the questions she asked with the links I provided. So far, you seem to be the one spamming this particular conversation.
  • cmriverside
    Options

Might be best to let long-timer Mouse_Potato decide whether I spammed her or truly/thoughtfully answered the questions she asked with the links I provided. So far, you seem to be the one spamming this particular conversation.

Do you even know what the word Spam means?
  • _Waffle_
    _Waffle_ Posts: 13,049 Member
    Options
    monty-python-spam-advertising-episode-sketch.jpg
  • EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    Options
    evileen99: Not disputing that. But that wasn't the question which had more to do with whether or not frankincense had been injected into a tumor.

On the other hand, it is well known that, while the US healthcare system is #1 in acute/emergency/traumatic care, it sucks at chronic issues. In other words, if I have a bullet wound or broken limb, get me to a US doctor pronto. But if I have cancer, arthritis, lupus, or whatever, the best answers usually lie outside the US system which is the realm of pharmaceutical companies that publish the textbooks for medical schools and have a revolving door with the FDA, DHS, etc.

And due to bureaucratic red tape, it's not uncommon for the true cutting-edge stuff to be happening outside the US, i.e., stem cell therapy--one of the world's foremost experts on stem cell therapy is in Ecuador.

I would think this would be common knowledge on a fitness site (not the realm of mainstream medical institutions), especially under the "Food and Nutrition" topic (also not the realm of mainstream medical institutions). Your rants in favor of double-blind studies and such would fit better on a forum dedicated to something like patented drugs that are precisely-manufactured with a handful isolated, synthetic (dead) ingredients rather than on a fitness forum where solutions can vary as widely as individuals and the compounds in an orange can number in the hundreds and vary with the season...or time of day.

lol. in for the new way of promoting oils by calling medical products full of "synthetic dead" ingredients.

The oils are alive! yikes!

BTW - There is no legal stem cell research in Ecuador since the 2012 passing of the Law of Transplant of Organs, Cells and Tissues - stem cell treatments, including autologous are illegal now. And your whole oil scheme has absolutely nothing to do with stem cell research.
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    While I do love Essential Oils, I don't use either of these products. After much research regarding the differences in oil grades I actually didn't find either of these on any of the top 10 lists of CPTG grade oils.

*disclaimer - I do sell from the company I purchase . . . I've had a whole 1 friend purchase oils from me.
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options

I'm still wondering where this was brought up, no where in the OP or in evileen99 post on anywhere else in here did I see anyone ask a question that even remotely looked like "can you please tell me more about EO injections into a tumor?" What I saw was the OP state they had a great experience with the EO they tried and wanted to know what to expect. Let's stay on point, shall we?
  • cmriverside
    Options

I'm still wondering where this was brought up, no where in the OP or in evileen99 post on anywhere else in here did I see anyone ask a question that even remotely looked like "can you please tell me more about EO injections into a tumor?" What I saw was the OP state they had a great experience with the EO they tried and wanted to know what to expect. Let's stay on point, shall we?

The OP asked for a response to a product. YL is the "seller" of the product. The sales person from YL told evileen99 that the oil injected into a tumor could cure cancer. (see post #2 in this thread).

You wanna buy snake oil from that salesperson? Yeah. It was exactly on point. Well, as on point as any thread like this will ever be.
  • brower47
    brower47 Posts: 16,356 Member
    Options
    This thread has potential. Oh wait, it has met and surpassed its potential.

Then all the pseudo science, witch doctoring started and now,

NoIDEA_zps7da3169b.jpg
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    monty-python-spam-advertising-episode-sketch.jpg

/thread
  • painthoss
    painthoss Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Anyone use or ever use any of these products? I'm curious as to your results. I tried a sample of NingXia Red (an all natural "health" drink) over the weekend and had great results, but wondering how long-lived those results will be. Especially for the cost.

I'm curious, Amykluver, would you please describe the results you experienced? Thanks in advance.
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    This is an explanation of the so-called "rap sheet" on Gary Young, founder of Young Living...
    http://www.essentialoilseeker.com/?p=664

The personalities and knowledge of individual "independent" distributors vary widely. If one leaves a bad taste in your mouth, find another who is more compatible with you.

There is a clinic in Ecuador that provides essential oil IVs. The story of when frankincense was first injected into a human tumor (1985 - with very positive results) can be found in this booklet...
    http://www.abundanthealth4u.com/Brochure_Cancer_Versus_Essential_Oils_p/4027a.htm
    and in this book...
    http://www.amazon.com/books/dp/0943685273

This website provides some very detailed info on NingXia Red although it is somewhat out-dated because the juice has been substantially upgraded in the past year--sweetened with stevia rather than agave, more essential oils added, etc...
    http://wolfberryjuice.com/
    Note that there are none of the "junk juices" of apple, pear and white grape that are in so many other so-called "healthy and nutritional" juice products. These "junk juices" contribute to the spiking of blood sugar levels.

I've used the juice daily for at least a half dozen years and love it. It has played a substantial role in keeping me fit and reducing unhealthy cravings.

bPuSdOK.jpg?1