65 lbs lost! Half way there! =D

Options
Hello! Some quick info.. I'm 24 years old and started this journey last year in June..but I fell off the wagon a couple times..so that's why I'm not at goal yet. =O Anyway I got back on track a few months back. I've logged in a little over 100 days so far! I decided to changed because I was unhappy and didn't want to live that way anymore. My goal is to be 130 so I'm half way there. =-) What's worked for me is eating healthy, exercising 6 days a week and never giving up! I really didn't want to post any photos until I reached goal but I've been going through a rough time emotionally and I figured posting my story would cheer me up and give me hope. I've come so far and I know I'm not satisfied yet but I have to continue to be patient. =-) Anyway please be kind..Here's some comparisons!

PhotoGrid_1372201237572_zpsae16aa7d.jpg

Replies

• TheShrinkingKween
    TheShrinkingKween Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    You've done an amazing job so far! Congrats! And good luck on the rest of your journey!!!
  • Kitship
    Kitship Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    Amazing! You look years younger! :)
  • Kathe2
    Kathe2 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Wow, what a change!
    CONGRATULATIONS.
  • LoveDreamSmile
    Options
    Ah crap it came out too big
    8847f0f7-bc3f-44b2-b6e8-29ca9acff0a8_zps1ba60f17.jpg
  • MissSaturday
    MissSaturday Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    You need to be strong you are almost there... You look wonderful ! :) Keep it up
  • LoveDreamSmile
    Options
    Thank you =-) I'm always looking for friends too so anybody can add me. I love supporting others on this journey!
  • needles85365
    needles85365 Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    fantastic job. slow and steady will get you to goal and help you to learn how to do this for a life time and not lose and gain for years like I did.
  • gotogirl81
    gotogirl81 Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    wowzers girlie what a difference so far!!! don't give up, your doing fantastic. :)
  • xxghost
    xxghost Posts: 4,697 Member
    Options
    Incredible transformation!
  • queenbree13
    queenbree13 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    YOu look fabulous! And so much younger!
  • strum261
    strum261 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Great job, you look amazing. Way to stick with it, before you know it you'll be at goal. Good luck on reaching your goal
  • tolelee
    tolelee Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    You are looking awesome! Take PRIDE in the fact that even though you have "fallen off the wagon" you ARE STILL GETTING BACK ON!!!!
  • rawls522
    rawls522 Posts: 1
    Options
    your doing great! keep it up
  • MeIShouldB
    MeIShouldB Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    Ah crap it came out too big
    8847f0f7-bc3f-44b2-b6e8-29ca9acff0a8_zps1ba60f17.jpg

You look alot younger. Great work.
  • LoveDreamSmile
    Options
    Thanks everybody! Slow and steady does win the race so I hear ;-) And wow I'm so glad to know I've recovered my youth! All of your comments really make me happy..my smile is so big right now. Thanks!
  • cruzcrzyMarie
    cruzcrzyMarie Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    WOW, what an AMAZING transformation! You look FANTASTIC. I am so proud and happy for you. Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing.
  • opsniht
    opsniht Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    You look fab! Keep it up!
  • MelissaL582
    MelissaL582 Posts: 1,422 Member
    Options
    You look completely different! Awesome transformation!
  • LoveDreamSmile
    Options
    I just realized how messy my room is in the background..ha ha my daughter always makes a mess like that. =-O
  • LoveDreamSmile
    Options
    Thank you! =-) I'm not use to really nice compliments so please don't get annoyed by me being gushy and ecstatic. Lol.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!