65 lbs lost! Half way there! =D

Options

Replies

• LoveDreamSmile
    Options
    Wow that is tremendous! Honestly honey now you are looking your age totally amazing and very well done. I know its not always easy day by day but you have been doing it and are really succeeding. You should be very proud of yourself for this huge commitment to yourself. You have given me some inspiration today.
    Keep up with being a healthy you. x

Aww thanks so much doll. I appreciate it! I'm glad I could inspire you today! That means a lot. =D I will keep up with being healthy as well! ♡
  • LoveDreamSmile
    Options
    Amazing job! I also had a hefty goal to lose 130 lbs. I'm 2 lbs away from hitting the halfway mark. Super exciting! Thanks for the jump in my motivation from seeing how far you've come, and if you need a pal, feel free to add me!
    Congrats!!

Right on! Great job dear! And I'm so very happy I could motivate you! Thank you very much! =D I will send a request your way!
  • MySlimGoals
    MySlimGoals Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    Wow! Awesome work! You looked middle aged in the before - and now you look like a very young person. It's made a very big difference. Keep up the good work - you'll only get younger!!!
  • LoveDreamSmile
    Options
    Great progress! Best wishes for your continued success! :flowerforyou:

Thank you! :flowerforyou:
  • LoveDreamSmile
    Options
    Wow! You look so much younger!!!!

Thank you! =-)
  • LoveDreamSmile
    Options
    Way to go hun. You look like a whole different woman already! 65 pounds is a huge accomplishment all in itself. You can stick with it and will be where you want to be in no time. Don't give up on your goals!!

Thank you dear! I will not give up either! =-)
  • Leighwixo
    Leighwixo Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    You MUST be getting used to nice comments now. There is no mistaking the tremendous work that has clearly paid off. You are gorgeous and I'm sure your health will and has improved. Doing this so young is tough and really important!!!! WOWIE! Keep it up. You inspire me.
  • LoveDreamSmile
    Options
    you look amazing, keep up the good work.

Thank you! =-)
  • Valmar50
    Valmar50 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    You just inspired me to continue this journey. Thanks for sharing, your results are incredible !!
  • Soloflyergirl2
    Soloflyergirl2 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Great.... You look healthy and New...... Congratulations. This is not an easy road . Continue with your plan and best wishes to you.... :flowerforyou:
  • 5ftnFun
    5ftnFun Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    Wow! I agree with the others who say you look younger now. You are adorable, great work!
  • LoveDreamSmile
    Options
    Wow! Awesome work! You looked middle aged in the before - and now you look like a very young person. It's made a very big difference. Keep up the good work - you'll only get younger!!!

Thank you very much. It means a lot to hear others say that I look so different. I really am very happy I made the decision to better myself. Ah jeez I feel like crying. Lol.
  • anniegail1961
    Options
    Hi There: Congratulations on your success!! 65 lbs. Wow! Good for you!
    Your cheekbones are fabulous!
    Best Success on your next part of your journey.
  • LoveDreamSmile
    Options
    You MUST be getting used to nice comments now. There is no mistaking the tremendous work that has clearly paid off. You are gorgeous and I'm sure your health will and has improved. Doing this so young is tough and really important!!!! WOWIE! Keep it up. You inspire me.

It really touches my heart to know that there's people here who think I'm pretty and amazing. I have not felt this way in a very long time. It really brings tears to my eyes. I would always beat myself up over any little mistake and I never gave myself enough credit. I really am glad I posted my story today because it is really making me feel proud of myself and feel grateful for starting when I did. I truly appreciate all of your kind replies. You have all made my day, week, month, year. .it goes on.

And I'm so very touched and happy to know I could inspire you! It has been hard work but well worth it! I never knew I could come this far.
  • Saraaw23
    Saraaw23 Posts: 35
    Options
    amazing! Beautiful!
  • haleyjester
    haleyjester Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    SOOO much younger, Its amazing. Great job!!
  • OMGeeeHorses
    OMGeeeHorses Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    100% inspiration!!! Great job look fabulous!!
  • 2stepscloser
    2stepscloser Posts: 2,900 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you! Keep up the great work:). You look fantastic and years younger!
  • cspong
    cspong Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Wow! Huge transformation! Great work!
  • goodmans90
    goodmans90 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    You look awesome, congrats for coming back stronger than ever, you will reach your goal in no time, slow and steady wins this race, be proud of yourself!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!