Weight loss supplement that works???

Options
13»

Replies

• TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    queenliz99 wrote: »
    I see you have lost 38 pounds, way to go!! You know as you get closer to your goal the weight comes off even slower. You just have to keep plugging away.

This^

As you become a smaller person everything you do burns fewer calories than before.....hence a weighted vest burns some calories.

Patience.......slow & steady helps you keep it off too.
  • SLDB68
    SLDB68 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    SLDB68 wrote: »
    @SLDB68 I just wanted to say how happy I am that you came back to your thread. Most new members who pose these types of questions run away in a hissy fit when they don't get the answers they want. You're still here, which is a good sign :+1::lol:
    Thanks! I'm working too hard to give up. I'm not thin skinned. I'm by no means perfect but I'm trying really hard!

You had the same issue with quoting as I just did huh? Something is off with it lately...

Yup.
  • SLDB68
    SLDB68 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    TeaBea wrote: »
    queenliz99 wrote: »
    I see you have lost 38 pounds, way to go!! You know as you get closer to your goal the weight comes off even slower. You just have to keep plugging away.

This^

As you become a smaller person everything you do burns fewer calories than before.....hence a weighted vest burns some calories.

Patience.......slow & steady helps you keep it off too.
    Yeah, ive been upping my game at the gym. We'll see what happens. Unfortunately I rock maintenance! Lol