Does anyone drink alcohol everyday?

Options
What do you drink and how much?

Replies

• sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    Options
    Not right now (haha) but normally 1-2 glasses of wine most nights, a little more on weekends
  • brb2008
    brb2008 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    My roommate does... but around here we all agree he has a problem.

I do not drink daily, but I do like a glass of red wine now and again :)
  • wizzybeth
    wizzybeth Posts: 3,578 Member
    Options
    I drink a glass or two of wine most nights, not all...but most days. Probably 5 days a week.
  • mthakkar2014
    mthakkar2014 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Yep 2 glasses of wine or 2 beers.. Or 2 vodka soda n lime.. One before dinner n one after.. All calories counted ofcourse
  • mthakkar2014
    mthakkar2014 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Losing weight doesnt mean suffering... No plans to stop drinking as this is a lifestyle adjustment right?! Not just a diet.. And i have no plans to stop drinking completely in the future! So just gotta factor it in...
  • sunandmoons
    sunandmoons Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Nope. Maybe once every 6 months. Lienenkugels or Strongbow.
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    I had wine most nights while losing and most nights while maintaining. Lately I've reduced that, but primarily because of menopause/sleep issues.

• missblondi2u
    missblondi2u Posts: 851 Member
    Options
    Most nights I have either a beer or a glass of bourbon. I actually found a set of measured pour spouts I put on my liquor bottles that automatically pours either 1 or 2 ounces since I got tired of measuring :)
  • samgamgee
    samgamgee Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    I often have a small glass of bourbon while I'm cooking dinner.
  • kristen6350
    kristen6350 Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    Pretty much, 1 or 2 glasses of wine/beer a night.
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Options
    I drink just about every day. Mostly wine, 5-20 ounces. I'm currently maintaining, but I drank when I was losing weight too.
  • kellellie
    kellellie Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Wow lots of wine drinkers here! How do you guys do it?? Wine gives me the most godawful headaches :(

I don't drink much at all, sorry. If I do, it's sipping on whiskey, at the most maybe 3 ounces, and maybe once a month if that.
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Options
    kellellie wrote: »
    Wow lots of wine drinkers here! How do you guys do it?? Wine gives me the most godawful headaches :(

I don't drink much at all, sorry. If I do, it's sipping on whiskey, at the most maybe 3 ounces, and maybe once a month if that.

Wine only gives me a headache if I drink too much. I have heard that wine can be a headache trigger for some people. Alcohol with lots of sugar always gives me a terrible headache.
  • missblondi2u
    missblondi2u Posts: 851 Member
    Options

Wine only gives me a headache if I drink too much. I have heard that wine can be a headache trigger for some people. Alcohol with lots of sugar always gives me a terrible headache.

I only get headaches from bad wine :)
  • kellellie
    kellellie Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Any kind of red I have every tried in my life gives me a headache within 20 minutes of one sip of the stuff. I don't really like the taste anyway, i'll stick to whiskey. :)
  • sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    Options
    Any kind of red I have every tried in my life gives me a headache within 20 minutes of one sip of the stuff. I don't really like the taste anyway, i'll stick to whiskey. :)

This is like me with champagne so I just avoid it or take one small sip to participate when there is a celebration
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,867 Member
    Options
    yes...and sometimes not in moderation either.
  • queenofpuppies
    queenofpuppies Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I like beers and ciders and drink one maybe 4 days a week. I also like a nice hot-toddy in the evening now and then. I count booze as a snack and save 250 calories for desert of booze.
  • shrcpr
    shrcpr Posts: 885 Member
    Options
    Sadly, no. Alcohol is how I gained all my extra weight in the first place and I have no self-control when it comes to drinking. :( Maybe someday I can add it back in.
  • JenAndSome
    JenAndSome Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options
    I have a couple glasses of wine or beer pretty much every night. Weekends I drink more usually.