Focus T25 by Shaun T

Options

Replies

• jaz050465
    jaz050465 Posts: 3,508 Member
    Options
    I just ordered mine! :bigsmile: It says it won't ship for 7-10 days though.

Yes, the individual program purchases are delayed, but supposedly not the challenge packs. I have had several customers in the past week order the Challenge packs and already have them. Our initial FB challenge group of 13 people is kicking *kitten*, everyone LOVES the workout!
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    I received mine today :) And BAM!

vh45l0.jpg
  • lauraellie10
    lauraellie10 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Anyone fancy scanning the nutritional guide for me. And then emailing it to me :-) xx
  • jaz050465
    jaz050465 Posts: 3,508 Member
    Options
    Did you not get it with your set.
  • Kankalamalini
    Options
    I started Focus T25 on July 8th, as of today I am on week 4 of the workout schedule. Today I had Speed 1.0 & Ab Intervals. I can't even tell you how stronger I feel every single day. For everyone who is thinking if they should try Focus T25 - do it! Don't compare it to Insanity, I LOVE Insanity but this is completely different. Anyone can do this, there is a modifier that does the same workout with low impact so this is literally for everyone! It doesn't burn calories as much as Insanity for sure, but you see results faster than anything. It is so worth it! Again, there are moves in which you use the weight of your own body to build muscle, but during Beta phase you will need some dumbbells or resistance bands. Oh and by the way, I don't follow the nutrition guide. I am vegan. And I still see great results!
  • mmamorr
    mmamorr Posts: 4
    Options
    For those of you that are doing the workout are you doing shakeology as well or only working out? Would you suggest to do it with shakeology?
  • TheFitHooker
    Options
    I did my first day today!!! This is by far my favorite beach body workout this far. Loving it!!!
  • TheFitHooker
    Options
    For those of you that are doing the workout are you doing shakeology as well or only working out? Would you suggest to do it with shakeology?

I am doing it with shakeology. I'm following the nutrition guide, for best results you should probably follow the nutrition guide. Shakeology gives you the dense nutrition your body needs! Love it <3
  • butterflylover28
    Options
    Alpha phase:

Cardio: 367 (AVG. HR 159, MAX HR 180)
    Speed 1.0: 339 (AVG. HR 151, MAX HR 178)
    Total Body Circuit: 369 (AVG. HR 159, MAX HR 179)
    Ab Intervals: 239 (AVG. HR 125, MAX HR 160)
    Lower Focus: 336 (AVG. HR 151, MAX HR 172)

Beta phase:

Core Cardio: 331 (AVG. HR 149, MAX HR 163)
    Speed 2.0: 377 (AVG. HR 163, MAX HR 174)
    Rip'T Circuit: 307 (AVG. HR 143, MAX HR 173 using 20 lb dumbbells)
    Dynamic Core: 258 (AVG. HR 130, MAX HR 165)
    Upper Elite: 255 (AVG. HR 126, MAX HR 147 using 15 lb dumbbells)
    Core Speed: 352 (AVG. HR 156, MAX HR 168)

Gamma phase:

Speed 3.0: 399 (AVG. HR 167, MAX HR 182)
    Rip'T Up: 263 (AVG. HR 131, MAX HR 166 using 15 lb dumbbells)
    Extreme Circuit: 271 (AVG. HR 133, MAX HR 165 using 15 lb dumbbells)
    Pyramid: 316 (AVG. HR 145, MAX HR 167 using 15 lb dumbbells)
  • Caked3
    Caked3 Posts: 1
    Options
    Completed my first Alpha Cardio workout this morning and it kicked butt. I can't wait to get into the other videos. This is the perfect a.m. workout before work. Was up at 4:30 am and was able to get to work by 7am.
  • mmamorr
    Options
    Thanks!
  • mmamorr
    Options
    I'm excited because I'm ordering it this week with my beach body coach package and shakeology, and I couldn't be more excited :D... I have a few friends who are doing it, I'm currently doing insanity and dang, talk about a workout, so I'm really curious of how different this is from insanity.

Thanks!!!
  • Sheddit2
    Options
    Yes. I am on week 6 and am loving it. The Alpha phase really prepares you for the Beta phase!
  • randallf87
    Options
    I
  • PLoveElliott
    PLoveElliott Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I am on week 4 and loving it. Definitely feeling a difference in my endurance levels and seeing a difference with my measurements. I would recommend it for sure.
  • kfavulous
    kfavulous Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Shaun kicks your as. When I first started, I was following Tanya (mod) from the 12 minute mark to 0. Now, I can make it to about the 4 min mark without following her.
    I would recommend this work out to someone who has been working out for a while and doesn't have two left feet.
  • MissJoJo40
    Options
    I just started T 25 this week and what a workout!!!. A lot is packed in 25 minutes and I'm loving it so far. My favorite Alpha workout is speed 1.0. Its awesome...

I decided to do the bonus DVD core speed because it looked fun...The one arm burpees.... Priceless...
  • Mamanf
    Options
    I am so happy you wrote that because I am thinking about buying T25. My husband who is a crossfit junkie recommended it to me as I am working on loosing weight. Anyway I watched a video blog about T25 and some of the moves terrified me but I think the girl doing the video was probably further into the video and not at week 1. I need to progressively get into it so I can learn the moves. Not scared as much by the challenge as by the idea of ot understanding the moves (I kinda have two left feet lol). Thanks for the review.
  • Mamanf
    Options
    I am so happy you wrote that because I am thinking about buying T25. My husband who is a crossfit junkie recommended it to me as I am working on loosing weight. Anyway I watched a video blog about T25 and some of the moves terrified me but I think the girl doing the video was probably further into the video and not at week 1. I need to progressively get into it so I can learn the moves. Not scared as much by the challenge as by the idea of ot understanding the moves (I kinda have two left feet lol). Thanks for the review.
  • moertel71
    Options
    Hi All-

I LOVE T25. I just started Beta Round and the Speed 2.0 was great fun! I haven't lost a ton of weight, but I can see the difference from my day 1 photos to day 25 (end of Alpha round). I am also building endurance, strength and cardio because I do not have to modify as much as I did before.

It's great when you are short on time - Just when you are tired and want to quit you see you only have 5 or 10 minutes left and you really feel like you can do it. Don't feel intimidated... I have herniated disks in my back which cause pain in my right leg - I have a creaky left knee and TMJ which messes up my neck and shoulders, but I actually feel better when I do the workout and my hip/leg hardly bothers me anymore.

I take some Gatorade Pre-work gummies before to help push thru especially the Circuit workouts - they are intense and push you over the edge... but it's all good.

I highly recommend this workout - it's great.