P90X or Body Beast

Options
2»

Replies

• rolemodel69
    rolemodel69 Posts: 365
    Options
    I Love Body beast, you actually feel the muscle grow while you workout and are really toast by the end of the workout. Great program!
  • babychris1
    babychris1 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Hope I can use my arms tomorrow !
  • rolemodel69
    rolemodel69 Posts: 365
    Options
    You don't need them, it legs day! You are gonna feel this one ;)
  • babychris1
    Options
    Looking forward to it already :-/
  • mkwongh
    mkwongh Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    completed bulk shoulders this morning.. man it was tough. week 7 here we come..
  • pgp90xer
    pgp90xer Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I love P90X but Body Beast quickly became my favorite within the first few weeks. I am currently doing a hybrid between Body Beast and TapOut XT.

You made a good choice in Body Beast... Enjoy!
  • patrickblo13
    patrickblo13 Posts: 831 Member
    Options
    Can you do Body Beast with just dumbells? Or do a need a full weight set? I have a good variety of dumbells
  • aeverton
    aeverton Posts: 359
    Options
    Can you do Body Beast with just dumbells? Or do a need a full weight set? I have a good variety of dumbells

You can use dumbbells. They show modifications if you don't have all the equipment. You'll need an exercise ball.

Angie
  • patrickblo13
    Options

You can use dumbbells. They show modifications if you don't have all the equipment. You'll need an exercise ball.

Angie

Thanks, I have an exercise ball...is the adjustable weight bench a must? hahahaha I made my own a few years ago out of wood...it has worked great but not adjustable
  • babychris1
    Options
    I use Body Beast on my lifting days, which is 3 times a week. Before Doing my cardio workout

The other days I do Asylum Vol 1...

Must admit it's not my favourite program but I'll finish it.

Didn't want to stick with just Body Beast, I missed my H.I.I.T

Maybe try T25 after, I randomly did Cardio Alpha yesterday and admittedly found it challenging but enjoyable..

Asylum makes me want to cry! :cry:
  • patrickblo13
    Options
    I do the Asylums now but want to bulk a bit more so I was looking at Body Beast...
  • aeverton
    aeverton Posts: 359
    Options

Angie

Thanks, I have an exercise ball...is the adjustable weight bench a must? hahahaha I made my own a few years ago out of wood...it has worked great but not adjustable

No, you use the ball as your bench. definitely makes you use your core to stabalize.
  • fitbum19
    fitbum19 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    i am starting T25 Monday and I have Done P90X and TurboFire before. Add me if you want to know more about T25 as I go through it, :-)
  • babychris1
    Options
    I done T25 Total Body Circuit this morning with my wife, I've completed Insanity and am currently 10 days into Asylum.

So it was just for a bit of "fun" ... really liked the workout, time flew, worried that because I have been doing roughly 45-60 min workouts, after Asylum switching to T25 will not push me enough, so doubt I'll do that..
  • osalah90
    Options
    I have just finished p90X double and I ve got great results ... now I want to build some Chest muscles but also keep shredded as i am now >>> and I want to burn my leg muscles a bit >>> so I was thinking about body Beast ... ?! is it a good choice