Feeling inadequate? Read this & feel better!

Options
124»

Replies

• moxie1962
    moxie1962 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    scolaris wrote: »
    Hahaha! @robertw486 I'm on the road in las cruces eating tacos. MFP just warned me when I closed out my food log for the day that if I keep eating & (not) exercising exactly like today I'll weigh 5 lbs more in five weeks. Egads!
    Tex mex food is confusing to Californios like me. I ordered a breakfast taco this morning in Dallas for the sheer novelty and they served me something rolled up in a flour tortilla that would be called a burrito anywhere else.
    Yes, even the cat likes tacos.

Oh..simple fix. Don't close out your food log >:) I stopped doing that. It's bad enough if I have to use my cellphone to log food. Then the site says mean things to me :s Like....."You are getting close to your 60 sugar for the day".... or something like that.
  • anl90
    anl90 Posts: 928 Member
    Options
    It's refreshing to see others admit their mistakes. We are human! We slip up!! *kitten* happens. There's honestly no harm in those 'bad' calories from time to time - we just need to get back on track, and not let it get discouraging.

Keep up the awesome weight loss!! :)
  • swim777
    swim777 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Love this! Congratulations! And you did this being human!!
  • lippicker3000
    lippicker3000 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I love this too. I'm making dinner for my kids now and realized I too can have French fries.... As long as I count out 24 of them