What is your favorite way to eat avocado?

Options
13»

Replies

• jrowden0711
    jrowden0711 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Diced with sea salt and sirracha sauce. Yum!
  • ValerieMartini2Olives
    ValerieMartini2Olives Posts: 3,024 Member
    Options
    Guacamole
  • erialcelyob
    erialcelyob Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    I chopped it up, put it on chia and oat crispbreads with salt and ate it with soup that I poured on top omggggggggggggggggggg yum
  • motterotter
    motterotter Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    Cut in half sprinkle some sugar on top
  • mama_bear327
    mama_bear327 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Slightly hollowed out to allow room for egg bacon and cheese
  • AmazonMayan
    AmazonMayan Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    I like it on and with many things, but my absolute favorite is to slice it onto a fresh baked just out of the oven cheese pizza.

Have to save calories for that one but oh man is it decadent. I discovered this while desperately looking for a filling lunch at work one day. Got a lean cuisine type pizza and avocado. Kept me full for hours.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,867 Member
    Options
    i eat avocado pretty much daily and more often than not i just salt it and scoop it out and eat it with a spoon. i also use it in lieu of mayo in things like egg salad. sometimes i mash it up and use it as a spread for sandwiches and sometimes i just slice it up and put it on my sandwich. living in New Mexico, we also use it as a garnish for many things. and then there is the obvious guacamole.
  • froyseef
    froyseef Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I make a very taste and healthy guacamole by peeling ripe / black colored avacados, mashing them with a fork, adding lime juice and minced onion to the right consistency. Delicious and easy. Pita chips, Scoops, etc.
  • allaboutthefood
    allaboutthefood Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    froyseef wrote: »
    I make a very taste and healthy guacamole by peeling ripe / black colored avacados, mashing them with a fork, adding lime juice and minced onion to the right consistency. Delicious and easy. Pita chips, Scoops, etc.

That's how I made mine, but I also add lots of cilantro. Love cilantro