Alli / Xenical, Does It Work? (Please Only Answer If You Have Actually Taken It)

Options

Replies

• babysaffy
    babysaffy Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    ??? wolf spiders??? Not to eat right?
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Wolf spiders and weight loss.

I almost forgot about that one! I think that was when I was first starting to become more brave in my forum posting.

I needed to read that tonight. Rough day.
  • snowflake954
    snowflake954 Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    WinoGelato wrote: »
    I'm glad people are enjoying my favorite thread of all time! I imagine a lot of the veterans are getting notifications for it now that it's bumped, maybe some who aren't active in the forums will come back to make a cameo appearance!

I was reading it last night and it was a walk down memory lane. So many great posters have disappeared.
  • middlehaitch
    middlehaitch Posts: 8,483 Member
    Options
    Here are the wolf spiders.

I would have dropped it off earlier, but had to read it first.
    Had a good workout with all the tummy jiggling as I was giggling.

Yes @nutmegoreo you most certainly were coming out of your shell in that one. :)

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10263365/wolf-spiders-and-weight-loss/p1

Cheers, h.
  • Terebynthia
    Terebynthia Posts: 75 Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    I lost it at the Bugasalt infomercial.

There are some spider pics / videos at the end of the thread, for people who can't look at such things.
  • nutmegoreo
    Options

Yes @nutmegoreo you most certainly were coming out of your shell in that one. :)

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10263365/wolf-spiders-and-weight-loss/p1

Cheers, h.

I most likely had a paper due.

<--- Procrastinator Extraordinaire!
  • L1zardQueen
    L1zardQueen Posts: 8,754 Member
    Options
    nutmegoreo wrote: »

Cheers, h.

TeeHee
  • nutmegoreo
    Options

Cheers, h.

TeeHee

Hey! Can I come visit in November?
  • L1zardQueen
    Options

Cheers, h.

TeeHee

Hell yea!
  • nutmegoreo
    Options

Cheers, h.

TeeHee

Hell yea!

Yay. We'll figure details later. :bigsmile:
  • CharlieBeansmomTracey
    CharlieBeansmomTracey Posts: 7,682 Member
    Options
    OMG I hate wolf spiders.
  • L1zardQueen
    Options
    OMG I hate wolf spiders.

My lovely pic of a trapdoor spider I took the other day. Not nearly as scary but bigger than a wolfie.
  • CharlieBeansmomTracey
    CharlieBeansmomTracey Posts: 7,682 Member
    Options
    OMG I hate wolf spiders.

My lovely pic of a trapdoor spider I took the other day. Not nearly as scary but bigger than a wolfie.

NOPE not happening
  • nutmegoreo
    Options
    OMG I hate wolf spiders.

:noway: I might not want to come see you anymore....

:laugh:
  • jevanson440
    jevanson440 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I took Alli for quite awhile religiously and learned by the lovely side effects that so many speak of to watch more closely what I put in my body to keep myself from having those issues......I quit taking it after I reached my desire weight and unfortunately I gained all of the weight back and then some. I have since started the keto diet (lifestyle) and within one month lost 25+lbs so I will be keeping to the keto lifestyle which allows for me to eat within their guidelines and I don't feel like I'm suffering or losing out any.
  • tongmengkhong
    tongmengkhong Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    i am on Alli now for the past 6 days. I follow low fat diet and thus do not experience all the bad experience so far on oil dripping out to my underwear...I exercise 3x a week. each time burning just 500 calories i think from what it shows in the meter. I reduced 1.5kg since i started Alli a week ago. I think it gets stagnant now. I don't see any reduction at all for past 3 days no mattr how i reduce my diet and hard i exercise. I am trying to combine Alli with keto BhB pill. and follow a Low fat, mid carbo and mid protein diet with more vege. And together with Alli and Keto BHB pills.

Do you think this is ok? i havent hear people doing both together. Most either follow LF or LC diet / pill. I thought it is more effective since Alli reduce fat absortion to body. and Keto BHB work on converting remaining fats to energy. Does it work that way?
  • L1zardQueen
    Options
    @tongmengkhong You have done well the first week but weight loss usually slows down in the following weeks. Are you counting calories as well?
  • nooboots
    nooboots Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    This thread is frightening. A friend of mine was put on it by the GP about 15 years ago, we were out walking in the woods one day (not that isolated, this is Surrey we're talking about) and she suddenly had to sprint off into the trees. I thought she was exaggerating a bit to be honest. I was jealous that she had managed to get these prescribed (not quite sure of the actual brand name at the time of what she was on, but that sort of thing) and I was not able to get them despite being a lot more overweight than she was.

since then, Ive been grateful that I wasnt offered them because I know I would have taken them and I suffer from IBS.

I keep seeing XLS advertised at the moment, I suppose its the same thing is it? Funny thing is that the 'after' picture she looks quite overweight and it puzzles me why they are using it.
  • nooboots
    nooboots Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    Plus, why does it make your *kitten* orange?
  • tongmengkhong
    tongmengkhong Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    @L1zardQueen I am not actively counting. But i average about 2000 calorie a day I suppose. I only have brunch and dinner. Usually one heavy and one light. low fat, some protein and some carb, Some vege. Not sure if this is good enough. I am a foodie and I am into sales. I drink a lot and entertain a lot. This weight loss program make it so hard. I have a target goal to meet. I want to lose 10 lbs within 1 month. :) I want to do whatever possible to achieve that.