Restarting Again and feeling like a failure

Options
2»

Replies

• Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    Losing 60 pounds doesn't sound like a failure to me. WTG and welcome back!
  • Diana_GettingFit
    Diana_GettingFit Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    You're here trying again. You're only a failure when you give up completely. Hopefully it will stick for you this time.
  • summerkissed
    summerkissed Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    Omg you work 10-11 hrs 6 days a week and you have 7 kids???? Your not a failure your wonder woman!!!! Just concentrate on the easy stuff that doesn't require you to find time (nutrition) maybe start slow with the exercise I do a sworkit (it's an app) 7-10min cardio workout each day!! (And weights but just start slow) Start small and see what fits best!!!

wd6mwitb5b3u.jpeg
  • wizzybeth
    wizzybeth Posts: 3,578 Member
    Options
    Do not be so hard on yourself. I once lost 40 lbs or so and not only gained them all back but added another 20 or 25 lbs on top of those 40! Please be kinder to yourself...you've got this. You are amazing....and you should see yourself as such.
  • Paulina1230
    Paulina1230 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Man I can relate to migranes. I am 53 and have suffered with them since puberty. I was diagnosed last August with cirrhosis of the liver and since then I have been trying very hard to eat clean. No chemicals or preservatives and believe it or not I havent had a migrane since August. Well one, but I had eaten some Ham the night before and my doc thinks it was the nitrates that caused it. I have been buying grass fed, no antibiotics, no nitrates, local meat and I feel so much better. I even managed to find a free range, no antibiotics, vegetarian fed turkey for thanksgiving. Maybe if you cut out some of the chemicals and drugs that our foods are drowning in your migranes might just go away. Just a thought.
  • chrissietiny
    chrissietiny Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Thank you, everyone, I really appreciate all the comments. I think my first order of business will be to remove diet coke from my diet and implement exercise back in. :) At least, I know the next step I must take. Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!
  • mylittlerainbow
    mylittlerainbow Posts: 822 Member
    Options
    Accountability will really help, as will your sincere desire - RESOLVE - to succeed. And just think, you stopped after gaining back only 60 of those 120 lbs. You didn't throw up your hands, give up entirely, and let them all flood back on you. That is a big step! Good luck to you.