I'm not posting again in the forums

Options

Replies

• starwhisperer6
    starwhisperer6 Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Phaewryn wrote: »
    Better than my results here, where I essentially get attacked for my calorie intake every single time I make a post, no matter what the topic is or how little it has to do with what I am asking about or sharing. It's like a bunch of stalkers in these forums, the moment someone posts a question, the first thing they do is go pounce on your food log and TRY to find something to pick on you about. It's really the least friendly forum community I've ever been part of (probably because dieting females are nasty to each other because they are grumpy from being deprived). YET, I still sometimes get a question productively answered or a compliment on my food (which I enjoy sharing photos of) or something positive... after I sift through all the food-pusher attacks, so I keep coming back here. o.O

snarky hangry women! Yes I have seen a few of those lol
  • ARGriffy
    ARGriffy Posts: 1,002 Member
    Options
    Is it possible to delete a thread you started?
  • zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,089 Member
    Options
    If you dislike the forums, why do you keep posting this type of stuff.

If people don't notice you or ignore you maybe check your posting style. If you come across whiny, then of coarse people won't want to chat with you.

As far as the chit chat board, most people just block that anyway because it's all nonsense. Those people have little groups and play games like " who do you wanna bang" so who wants to partake in that anyway?!?

Try to post without complaining or whining and try to find others that have common interests. Join some groups that you like ( there's low carb, iifym and so on ) then you'll make some friends.

• queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    Phaewryn wrote: »
    Better than my results here, where I essentially get attacked for my calorie intake every single time I make a post, no matter what the topic is or how little it has to do with what I am asking about or sharing. It's like a bunch of stalkers in these forums, the moment someone posts a question, the first thing they do is go pounce on your food log and TRY to find something to pick on you about. It's really the least friendly forum community I've ever been part of (probably because dieting females are nasty to each other because they are grumpy from being deprived). YET, I still sometimes get a question productively answered or a compliment on my food (which I enjoy sharing photos of) or something positive... after I sift through all the food-pusher attacks, so I keep coming back here. o.O

snarky hangry women! Yes I have seen a few of those lol

Welp!
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options
    ARGriffy wrote: »
    Is it possible to delete a thread you started?

@ARGriffy you can report your own post and ask the moderators to delete it.
  • snickerscharlie
    snickerscharlie Posts: 8,578 Member
    Options
    Is it Friday already?
  • Calliope610
    Calliope610 Posts: 3,771 Member
    Options
    I would expect a post like this from a 19yo female, but from a 47yo male? :huh

• Wetcoaster
    Wetcoaster Posts: 1,788 Member
    Options
    motivccess wrote: »
    Wetcoaster wrote: »
    My life wont be the same now.

Dispense with the sarcasm, buddy

Now my life wont really be the same.
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,339 Member
    Options
    I would expect a post like this from a 19yo female, but from a 47yo male? :huh

LOL
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options
    Is it Friday already?

Some Black Friday sales have already started, so possibly?
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    malibu927 wrote: »
    Is it Friday already?

Some Black Friday sales have already started, so possibly?

'tis is Australia!
  • brianpperkins
    brianpperkins Posts: 6,124 Member
    Options
    The OP made a similar post weeks ago ... then posted again.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options

He also posted yesterday (now deleted) saying that the forums are useless and should be gotten rid of because no one answered his post in a Chit Chat thread.
  • brianpperkins
    brianpperkins Posts: 6,124 Member
    Options

He also posted yesterday (now deleted) saying that the forums are useless and should be gotten rid of because no one answered his post in a Chit Chat thread.

I didn't see that one. I can't say that I missed it.
  • GaleHawkins
    GaleHawkins Posts: 8,160 Member
    Options
    Hey after the post today on how to keep the Chit Chat threads out of my list I will no longer accidently see any of them.

For those into the Thanksgiving holiday. Happy Thanksgiving. I wish it could have been moved to Mon/Fri like most of the other USA holidays. :)
  • xmichaelyx
    xmichaelyx Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    taebofreak wrote: »
    Every time I do , my posts either get deleted for no reason or no one acknowledges my existence.

What a bunch of crap!

But you seem like such a positive person!
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    Uuuggghhh the chit chat forum :confounded: Enter at your own risk! I have no sympathy for members who regular participate in that sewer of a group!
  • snickerscharlie
    snickerscharlie Posts: 8,578 Member
    Options
    Uuuggghhh the chit chat forum :confounded: Enter at your own risk! I have no sympathy for members who regular participate in that sewer of a group!

It's actually not a group, but a sanctioned section of this forum.
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options

It's actually not a group, but a sanctioned section of this forum.

I should have said "sub forum"
  • quiltlovinlisa
    quiltlovinlisa Posts: 1,710 Member
    Options
    There's a chit chat forum?

Huh.

I like the more specific forums like Exercise.
This discussion has been closed.