I'm not posting again in the forums

Options

Replies

• nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Uuuggghhh the chit chat forum :confounded: Enter at your own risk! I have no sympathy for members who regular participate in that sewer of a group!

I like some of the gif threads, that's about it. The rest doesn't interest me.

Does anyone know if I will see be able to see bookmarked threads that are in chit chat, if I unfollow it?

As for the OP. You are pretty new here. It may be easier to get targeted information if you quote someone specifically or tag anyone you would like to draw their attention to your post, but not too many people are going to go out of their way to greet you. That's like walking into a random Starbucks and demanding attention from all the patrons because you arrived. Strangers have no obligation to receive you in the way you wish they would. Perhaps create a thread in the introduce yourself forum, and share something of yourself. Ask if people are in a similar situation.
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    nutmegoreo wrote: »
    Uuuggghhh the chit chat forum :confounded: Enter at your own risk! I have no sympathy for members who regular participate in that sewer of a group!

Does anyone know if I will see be able to see bookmarked threads that are in chit chat, if I unfollow it?

As for the OP. You are pretty new here. It may be easier to get targeted information if you quote someone specifically or tag anyone you would like to draw their attention to your post, but not too many people are going to go out of their way to greet you. That's like walking into a random Starbucks and demanding attention from all the patrons because you arrived. Strangers have no obligation to receive you in the way you wish they would. Perhaps create a thread in the introduce yourself forum, and share something of yourself. Ask if people are in a similar situation.

@nutmegoreo Yes you can unfollow and bookmark
  • nutmegoreo
    Options
    queenliz99 wrote: »

Thank you! I love the kitten gif thread, but have no use for cyber spanking anyone...
  • kk_inprogress
    kk_inprogress Posts: 3,077 Member
    Options

Thank you! I love the kitten gif thread, but have no use for cyber spanking anyone...

Well, there goes our friendship...
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Options

The real thing is more your speed? ;)
  • nutmegoreo
    Options
    kkenseth wrote: »

So we can't be friends because I won't cyber spank you?
    WinoGelato wrote: »

The real thing is more your speed? ;)

:laugh:

I will ask you the same thing I ask most people who ask these types of questions: are you sure you want to know?
  • booksandchocolate12
    booksandchocolate12 Posts: 1,741 Member
    Options
    Wow. The boards are just chock full of these overwrought, gnashing-of-teeth and rending of garments threads lately, aren't they?
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    I'm still not seeing what the OP hopes to gain from starting this thread..
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,339 Member
    Options

It seems that "posting in the forums" was her way of never "posting in the forums" ever again.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options

It seems that "posting in the forums" was her way of never "posting in the forums" ever again.

At least 4 times now!
  • senecarr
    senecarr Posts: 5,377 Member
    Options

It's alright, you'll get 50 friend requests from chit chat regulars with that post.
  • Angelfire365
    Angelfire365 Posts: 803 Member
    Options

Woah woah WOAH. There's a kitten gif thread? And I haven't found it?!? I don't suppose you could hit me up with a link? Pretty please?
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options

Woah woah WOAH. There's a kitten gif thread? And I haven't found it?!? I don't suppose you could hit me up with a link? Pretty please?

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/comment/34238370#Comment_34238370

For your kitten viewing pleasure...
  • dhimaan
    dhimaan Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    You are a 47 year old man seeking validation from a bunch of strangers in some internet forum. Here is a good tip in life: learn how not to give a crap.
  • nutmegoreo
    Options
    senecarr wrote: »

It's alright, you'll get 50 friend requests from chit chat regulars with that post.

This is true, she will. I wish people would be more explicit with their expectations for their friends :grin:
  • nutmegoreo
    Options

There's also puppies, and muppets.
  • nutmegoreo
    edited November 2015
    Options
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    malibu927 wrote: »
    Is it Friday already?

Some Black Friday sales have already started, so possibly?

Some stores just closed here. I have to go to one store tomorrow, unfortunately.
  • nutmegoreo
    Options

@queenliz99 Thanks to you, this evening has been life altering!
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options

@queenliz99 Thanks to you, this evening has been life altering!

@nutmegoreo and thanks to you I'll be posting again on these here forums! The forums rock!
This discussion has been closed.