karlschaeffer Posts: 1,506 Member
    Options
    1gtkw8a7pv8u.jpeg

Excellent! Great dedication!
  • idp1980
    idp1980 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    r7zbpjalmjt6.jpeg

About 17 months following a bodybuilding food plan and workout plan, training 5 days a week with fasted cardio each morning ..
  • FluffyAndFestive
    FluffyAndFestive Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    8qybh57sfwj1.jpeg

This is after 4 weeks of training and eating better. Only lost 3.6 pounds. I don't see much difference. My best friend made this side by side for me to show there was a difference. Hopefully more progress in the next 4-8 weeks.
  • cafeaulait7
    cafeaulait7 Posts: 2,459 Member
    Options
    idp1980 wrote: »
    r7zbpjalmjt6.jpeg

About 17 months following a bodybuilding food plan and workout plan, training 5 days a week with fasted cardio each morning ..

Dumb question perhaps, but did you do bulk and cut cycles? Awesome results!
  • Jillasmar
    Jillasmar Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    1hzw4455msml.jpeg
  • cyberiantigeress
    cyberiantigeress Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    How do you post pictures?
  • scolaris
    scolaris Posts: 2,145 Member
    Options
    Beautiful, people, just beautiful!
  • scolaris
    scolaris Posts: 2,145 Member
    Options
    @idp1980 ... Rawrrrr! Cougar sez ittsa working!!
  • doodleswithpencils
    Options
    MarMcGrath wrote: »
    Couldn't find this thread anywhere, so I thought I would start a new one!

Post your progress photo's here, and remember; you are your own harshest critic. Something you may see as insignificant could be a monumental inspiration to someone else. Especially those just starting out. Offer kind words to anyone who posts here, its terrifying putting yourself out there like that.

Here's mine, down 30lbs! Every day is an uphill battle with eating/stress/life in general... but I'm getting there and I'm excited to share with all of you!

6zk4tkwgbsyw.png

My expression in my starting picture is hilarious, I was very happy to get started. :-P
    MarMcGrath wrote: »
    Couldn't find this thread anywhere, so I thought I would start a new one!

Post your progress photo's here, and remember; you are your own harshest critic. Something you may see as insignificant could be a monumental inspiration to someone else. Especially those just starting out. Offer kind words to anyone who posts here, its terrifying putting yourself out there like that.

Here's mine, down 30lbs! Every day is an uphill battle with eating/stress/life in general... but I'm getting there and I'm excited to share with all of you!

6zk4tkwgbsyw.png

My expression in my starting picture is hilarious, I was very happy to get started. :-P

• doodleswithpencils
    Options
    Clearly I don't know what I'm doing - just wanted to reply to MarMagrath that I love your photos :) You look great in your progress pic and so positive in both, lovely smiles <3
  • doodleswithpencils
    Options
    8qybh57sfwj1.jpeg

This is after 4 weeks of training and eating better. Only lost 3.6 pounds. I don't see much difference. My best friend made this side by side for me to show there was a difference. Hopefully more progress in the next 4-8 weeks.

Hope you're not feeling bad about your progress in 4 weeks because the training work you've put in is definitely showing. You wouldn't have lost much because you've put on muscle weight.

• MartinCanDoThisWithGodsHelp
    Options
    1266omfhhmir.jpeg
    rywlpw2ofr2x.jpeg
    hhddsdaa5dns.png
    You guys are all doing excellent! I am really enjoying the mfp community and have posted my pics in a different area but will post here because the forum asked for them. I hope to connect with people on a similar journey. I hope to motivate, contribute and support others. Happy holidays and God bless
  • FluffyAndFestive
    Options
    8qybh57sfwj1.jpeg

Hope you're not feeling bad about your progress in 4 weeks because the training work you've put in is definitely showing. You wouldn't have lost much because you've put on muscle weight.

Thank you very much. I'm a little disappointed I'm not seeing results faster. I keep telling myself that it took longer than 4 weeks to gain all the weight it will take longer that 4 weeks to shed it all and add the muscle I want. I'm not gonna give up tho. Gotta push through and make my goals. Thank you for commenting. :)

• sarahbri923
    sarahbri923 Posts: 45 Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    ruyqc08w5boh.jpg
    zimmauliot1x.jpg

I'm on the far left in the group picture, about 50 lbs lighter.
  • FluffyAndFestive
    Options
    ruyqc08w5boh.jpg
    zimmauliot1x.jpg

I'm on the far left in the group picture, about 50 lbs lighter.

Huge congrats on the loss. Your hard work definately paid off. I'm on a mission to lose about 25 pounds of body fat while gaining muscle. It's a slow process but I'm going to keep on keeping on.
  • cyberiantigeress
    cyberiantigeress Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    How do you post pics?
  • hamptontom
    hamptontom Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    in july of 2014, near my highest weight of 279 pounds:

pl4phlsdoygd.jpg

about two weeks ago, in my current ballpark of just under 220 pounds:

m29rc18p975u.jpg

getting there, a pound at a time.

and i'll echo what others have said...there are some beautiful people upthread here. great work, folks!

• MartinCanDoThisWithGodsHelp
    Options
    hamptontom wrote: »
    in july of 2014, near my highest weight of 279 pounds:

pl4phlsdoygd.jpg

about two weeks ago, in my current ballpark of just under 220 pounds:

m29rc18p975u.jpg

getting there, a pound at a time.

and i'll echo what others have said...there are some beautiful people upthread here. great work, folks!

Great job!!!! Congrats on your journey