Chick-Fil-A, What do you like to order there that's healthy, tasting and filling?

Options
13»

Replies

• ToxDocAR
    ToxDocAR Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Number 1 with a diet lemonade. There is no substitute. Love me some Crack-fil-a!!!
  • enterdanger
    enterdanger Posts: 2,447 Member
    Options
    I like the chicken tortilla soup with a greek yogurt parfait. Then I steal a bunch of my kids fries. You know what is really bad about chic-fil-a. You can turn back in the book from your kids meal and they will replace it with a free ice cream cone.
  • danarandallreed
    danarandallreed Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Grilled chicken nuggets and a side salad. I get the avocado cucumber dressing and use sparingly, but it is soooo good.
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Options
    I like the chicken tortilla soup with a greek yogurt parfait. Then I steal a bunch of my kids fries. You know what is really bad about chic-fil-a. You can turn back in the book from your kids meal and they will replace it with a free ice cream cone.

Is this bad, or genius? While I am certainly an advocate of reading, we have plenty of books in our house and visit the library pretty regularly. I don't usually need the Chick Fil A freebies (or any other promo item that comes from a fast food place) in my house. Now that I know this, I think we may be partaking of more ice cream cones!
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,741 Member
    Options
    I see 2-3 posts mentioning "chick-fil-a sauce" - what sauce is it? Granted, I haven't been there in about a year, but I only recall them having dipping sauces like Polynesian, BBQ, honey mustard...and then regular condiments such as mustard & ketchup. I'm curious.
  • Lourdesong
    Lourdesong Posts: 1,492 Member
    Options
    I see 2-3 posts mentioning "chick-fil-a sauce" - what sauce is it? Granted, I haven't been there in about a year, but I only recall them having dipping sauces like Polynesian, BBQ, honey mustard...and then regular condiments such as mustard & ketchup. I'm curious.

Heh, I actually have a packet of it in my fridge so I took a pic for you:9qp86pyqcuxb.jpeg

I don't know what it is. Like a tangy somewhat spicy honey mayo dip or something.

• Gisel2015
    Gisel2015 Posts: 4,147 Member
    Options
    Nothing, I don't go there or to any other fast food place. The very few times that I went there (grand children's choice) I ordered a salad with chicken, but I found the bird way too salty for my taste, so I only ate the green stuff and I left hungry.
  • enterdanger
    enterdanger Posts: 2,447 Member
    Options
    WinoGelato wrote: »

Is this bad, or genius? While I am certainly an advocate of reading, we have plenty of books in our house and visit the library pretty regularly. I don't usually need the Chick Fil A freebies (or any other promo item that comes from a fast food place) in my house. Now that I know this, I think we may be partaking of more ice cream cones!

Its only bad because I only hit the chic fil a on the way to the YMCA. Hard to run when I'm full of icecream.