Looking for other ladies, looking to lose 30 pounds or so!

Options

Replies

• nursek_2010
    nursek_2010 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    hey there! i'm 21 years old and looking to lose 20-25 lbs! :)
  • wannabeadancer27
    Options
    I'm looking to lose about 25 lbs.
    I'm 5 foot 9 and 165lbs.
    I've been trying to get skinny for a very long time, and now, FINALLY, my primary concern is my health and well-being, as opposed to just focusing on a number on a scale.
    Feel free to add me.
  • Gagirl79
    Gagirl79 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Hey Ladies! I am 33 and a mom of 2 and work full time also. My highest weight ever was 176 and I'm 5' 01" ! But never again!! My current weight is 163.8 and falling. I want to lose at least another 30 lbs and tone up! I WILL be in a bikini next summer!!

Please feel free to add I love having motivational friends to help with this journey:)
  • Meranda29
    Meranda29 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm going to turn 30 in February and would really like to lose 20 lbs by then! I am 5'2" and currently 134 lbs, which is the heaviest I've ever been. Please add me! Motivation is needed since my husband loves pizza and junkfood weekends!
  • Ineedtofeelskinny
    Ineedtofeelskinny Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm 14 I'm 5'2 and 144 lbs. looking to lose 25-30 pounds. I'm a cheerleader and I play basketball and I have a lot of muscle too but.. Yeah I still need to lose weight!!!!
  • Me2FitMe
    Me2FitMe Posts: 1,284 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
    34 yrs old... still have 31.2 lbs to my goal weight.

SW:221
    CW: 171.2
    GW: 140
  • GymRatWannabe
    GymRatWannabe Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hey :)
    I'm a 32-year-old mom of two 4-year-olds.
    My highest weight ever was 170.
    My current weight is 152.
    I set my target as 132, because that seems manageable.

So... 20 lbs, not 30. But I have a desk job and have to spend a LOT of time sitting on my butt... so I bet it'll take me as long to lose 20 lbs as it'll take some people to lose 30 ;)
  • Trae3
    Trae3 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3 and last time I weighed myself I was 176ish. This was several weeks ago and I've been working hard but I doubt I'm below 170. I am looking to lose at least 30 but ideally 35 just to be at my healthiest. Feel free to add me!
  • Bshaw2442
    Bshaw2442 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Count me in as well...

SW-180
    CW-169
    goal weight- 140

Im 25 and in the same boat as you, I just want to be a healthy weight and feel good about myself. I've been at it for a month now and am getting progress. I guess what they say is true, it takes hard work and dedication to get it off. Good luck!! im sure you will get there :) and feel free to add me!!
  • ohyeahtremece
    Options
    Hey so I'm looking to lose 30 pounds I'm 10 weeks! I'm currently studying abroad in China but I'll be back in the states May 28th and i want to look a little slimmer!

My current weight: 230
    My height: 5'7
    My goal weight (May 28): 199
    Overall weight goal: 170

I wanna to be at my overall goal by my 23 birthday! August 19th!
  • KHal11715
    KHal11715 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I am looking to lose 20-30lbs. I just recently started lifting with Les Mills Pump and working my way to running a 5k

Highest Weight: 193
    Current Weight: 186
    Goal Weight: 165
    Ultimate weight: to be able to lift heavy and be lean and toned at whatever weight that may be

Feel free to add me :)
  • brittany1480
    Options
    Hey everyone, I'm 26 mom to 3 kiddos. I am 5' 3" and I currently weigh 155 which is my highest :frown: . My goal is to lose 30-35. I'm kincking things off by starting 30 day shred on April 1st.

Feel free to add me as a friend as well. I could definitely use the support and would love to help anyone I can as well.
  • kaylamarie0991
    Options
    Hi everyone! ! Looks like im in the same boat as alot of yall. Please add me!! Give me some ideas on accomplishing my weight loss goal. I need all the motivation I can get:)
  • Jaymefirst
    Jaymefirst Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    I'm on my countless attempt to take off and KEEP off about 30-40 lb. I'm also looking to add some new friends ;) I'm a 36 year old mother of 3 (15, 12, 11). I took off 120 lb. a few years ago but keep struggling to keep off the same 30 lb. I know how to do it, it's the sticking to it that seems to be difficult for me. I get comfortable and then the pounds creep up. I really need to end the cycle!
  • SwolfeC
    SwolfeC Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hello!

I am looking to lose 65lbs. I am 5'8 and I have yo-yo lost in the past and really want to do it right this time

Highest 220
    current 216
    Goal 155
  • eewb42
    eewb42 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Count me in!:happy:
  • HeyitsTay92
    HeyitsTay92 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi there! Just started MFP 2 days ago (back on the wagon !) my best friend joined and said it was so helpful so I followed suite.
    I'm 22 years old, 240 pounds and 6 feet tall. Goal weight is 160 (what I weighed when I was 19)
    We can do this! Anyone feel free to friend me :)
  • Daydreamangel
    Daydreamangel Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I want to lose 25-30 pounds...free free to add me as a friend:) Can never have too many...

Let's motivate each other ladies:)
  • foreternity1981
    foreternity1981 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    One more 'Add Me!' :)

I'm 32, have 2 kids and work full time. I run (did my first Half in May, second coming up in Sept), use Beachbody programs (love me some Turbo Fire!) and I still count calories daily. I lost a lot of weight using MFP, then got a bit lazy and added a few lbs back on (enough to feel UGH!) and now I'm ready to lose the last 25-30!

Starting Weight: 220 lbs
    Current: 173-176 (varies)
    Goal: 150
    Ultimate Goal: 140-150 with lots of defined muscle :)

Feel free to add me as a friend. I log in daily and will aim to track consistently. As I said, I was lazy so was logging in but not always tracking, however I commit to doing it from today onward :)

Good luck everyone!
    Katie
  • Chickaboo2014
    Chickaboo2014 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Bump! No time to read now but just accomplished losing 31 pounds and am interested in being a part of this. Di