Sisterhood of the traveling flabby pants

2»

Replies

• stealthq
    stealthq Posts: 4,298 Member
    The ladies in the thread will be able to appreciate this. Or maybe not.

Bras.

My bras don't come cheap because I have a small band size and a rather large cup size.

I just, a few months ago, spent $100 on two new bras and they're a bit roomier than they should be already. As it was, I picked those up on sale because I knew it would be an interim size. That's why I only bought two.

I'm going to live with them for a while, though. I still want to lose another 25 pounds. We'll see how long I can hold out before buying new.

I can appreciate it. I have to order most of mine online thanks to the small band. There are brands that make it, but the stores don't carry them - guess they don't sell. And every one that ends up fitting me is on the expensive side. We're not talking the more expensive La Perla lines, fortunately. But still. I hate not having enough bras I to make it through a week without washing. I'd like to have a little more leeway.
  • SLLRunner
    SLLRunner Posts: 12,942 Member
    Love the original posting!

Threadmad, keep up the good work!
  • threadmad
    threadmad Posts: 190 Member
    The ladies in the thread will be able to appreciate this. Or maybe not.

Bras.

My bras don't come cheap because I have a small band size and a rather large cup size.

I just, a few months ago, spent $100 on two new bras and they're a bit roomier than they should be already. As it was, I picked those up on sale because I knew it would be an interim size. That's why I only bought two.

I'm going to live with them for a while, though. I still want to lose another 25 pounds. We'll see how long I can hold out before buying new.

Sisterhood of the traveling flappy bras! :D
  • OhMsDiva
    OhMsDiva Posts: 1,073 Member
    This is an ongoing topic for me (in my mind). I started out wearing a 5x, 34/36. I'm now in a 22/24, 2x/3x. I know I'm going to lose more weight, so I try not to spend a lot on anything. However I love to shop and I like to be trendy. I shop at Ross for $10 & under clothing. I don't have the baggy pants problem yet because I rarely wear pants, but my undies don't stay up, my skirts don't stay up like they used to and my shoes are too big...I donate my bigger clothes to a dv shelter and my blouses that are too big I wear a shirt underneath and let it fall off my shoulder
  • threadmad
    threadmad Posts: 190 Member
    SLLRunner wrote: »
    Love the original posting!

Threadmad, keep up the good work!

Thanks! Don't know why I waited so long to start this journey, but I am much happier, and laugh so much more!