Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

If the person avobe send you a FR, what would you do?

Options

Replies

• Hey_Its_That_One_Guy
    Hey_Its_That_One_Guy Posts: 21,768 Member
    Options
    Accept out of fear.
  • Jess1989ica
    Jess1989ica Posts: 2,391 Member
    Options
    Friends :)
  • ringo___
    ringo___ Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Accept
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    He wouldn't
  • pichiPurinsesu
    pichiPurinsesu Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    would accept?
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Friends :*
  • Splenda_Daddy
    Splenda_Daddy Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    We're already friends. She's awesome.
  • handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    Options
    Sure
  • pie_eyes
    pie_eyes Posts: 12,965 Member
    Options
    Already frannz
  • pichiPurinsesu
    Options
    Accept
  • suzreen
    suzreen Posts: 2,455 Member
    Options
    I'd break open a bottle of my finest champagne and celebrate! I'd spend all evening going over my draft of a clever hello message to send, then after I had it just right I'd accept and send it off. Next, each and every day I'd send her an inspirational message to keep her on track with her fitness goals. If I felt she was eating too much sugar, carbs, or gmo foods, I'd have to scold and shame her. I guess that's about it... :)
  • MainEventer1
    MainEventer1 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Defiantly add. It's nice to have support from people to keep me motivated.
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    suzreen wrote: »
    I'd break open a bottle of my finest champagne and celebrate! I'd spend all evening going over my draft of a clever hello message to send, then after I had it just right I'd accept and send it off. Next, each and every day I'd send her an inspirational message to keep her on track with her fitness goals. If I felt she was eating too much sugar, carbs, or gmo foods, I'd have to scold and shame her. I guess that's about it... :)
    Lol..you are freakin crazy woman :D

Accept
  • suzreen
    Options
    If she sent me a friend request, I'd wonder what it meant. I'd write her a long email asking what the conditions of this "friendship" would be. I'd want to lay out all the ground rules and expectations well ahead of time, and I'd also draft a termination clause which would cover the process for "unfriending". If we were able to come to an agreement, I'd accept. :D
  • slimgirljo15
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Too late friended....stop sniffin that laudry powder before it does serious damage.. :D
  • suzreen
    Options
    I'd accept, then try to hit her up for some of that laundry powder. She's a big spender, so she always has that great smelling kind with the blue specks in it.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    Probably accept
  • pichiPurinsesu
    Options
    suzreen wrote: »

remind me to not add you then hhaha! j/k

@alypri add prolly
  • Xauthic
    Xauthic Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Accept, That hair color is phenomenal what product is it, I was a cosmetologist for years.